Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: If Anybody Saw Flaws They Can Capitalize On - Call Al!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is why I'm a fan, love his mentality. Forget the INTERNET TOUGH TALK BS you want to fight then fight. Others are content with making HEADLINES but don't following up on these EMPTY Challenges

Comment

Clueless morons Spence is what is needed wants all comers gives action but he is not fighting Thurman this year. No he shouldn’t fight Canella Ggg now Crawford is taking horns belt this year not fighting Spence yet

Comment

Make him a star reward results the entertainment he brings wants all but doesn’t talk illiterate fake thug nonsense he is all boxing should be don’t hail Broner types and not him

Comment

His desire to fight the best is refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            what happened when lacy came over here? And charles martin? and if wilder comes over he'll go the same way.
            Lacy? Martin? Man them dudes are some bums. I said the top Haymon fighters idiot. Wilder would come over there and sleep Joshua but Joshua doesn't want any parts. Now he is talking about fighting an over the hill Fury who hasn't fought in a few years before getting slept by Wilder.

Wilder wants the fight. Hearn and company are pushing that shyt off. Like I said you should pray that Haymon's top fighters stay away from ANYBODY over there. Last time I checked when you put the two together Haymons guys put in certified work on y'all.

The Charlo's, Spence, Floyd, Wilder, man you don't want that work period.

Comment

Don't nobody want anything to do with Spence.

But what is killing me, is basically EVERYONE is calling Thurman out for being scared and ducking Spence. It isn't Spence fans saying this and Thurman and his fans saying something else, everyone knows that Thurman has been ducking Spence for years already. And all Thurman does is keep making up the lamest excuses. Spence has already taken Thurman's manhood. And after Spence merks Thurman, Crawford is going to find himself in a similar situation. Of course, Crawford can blame it on Daddy Arum, but when the best, biggest fight he has is the Hornet, then eventually one would think he would do what it takes to fight the best. All I know is no one is coming close to beating Spence for at least the next four of five years.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Al will receive no calls about Spence
                Not A Dam One from anyone of Any Real Notoriety!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Cool View Post
                  Don't nobody want anything to do with Spence.

But what is killing me, is basically EVERYONE is calling Thurman out for being scared and ducking Spence. It isn't Spence fans saying this and Thurman and his fans saying something else, everyone knows that Thurman has been ducking Spence for years already. And all Thurman does is keep making up the lamest excuses. Spence has already taken Thurman's manhood. And after Spence merks Thurman, Crawford is going to find himself in a similar situation. Of course, Crawford can blame it on Daddy Arum, but when the best, biggest fight he has is the Hornet, then eventually one would think he would do what it takes to fight the best. All I know is no one is coming close to beating Spence for at least the next four of five years.
                  Thurman hasn't done himself any favors, with his commentary either. He's putting people that were big "One Time" fans in weird positions.

It would've been one thing to come out and say, "I'm going to come back, take a tuneup, see what's what, and Spence can get that work." That would've been respected, and only a Thurman hater would knock him for it.

But when he comes out and says things like, "He's not even on my radar," or "Your time is coming, young buck," despite the fact that Errol is only a year younger, ffs, Thurman deserves all the hate he's getting. He's turning into what he himself used to despise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    If yanks dont get behind this lad then boxings finished in america hes knocked out two decent fighters speaks wells exciting and will one day probly be top of p4p rankings
                    I'm on the train, I really like him but I'm not going to.crown him just yet. He looks very promising though.

Comment

So not one in the PBC camp is stepping up.
                      Too bad for a guy who wants to fight 3x this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X