Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I Did Not Quit With Lomachenko, I'd Like a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigchip View Post
    This guy is in serious denial. And some of you posters are too.

Look at the body language when he got up. The referee tried to help him raise up and he hunched over. Then look at him casually walk to the ring AFTER the ref stopped it. No argument. No nothing. Then you wait until after the fight to say the referee was premature.

This was the fifth NoMasChenko in a row.
    I think you are in denial. Do you know what happens when you take a perfect liver shot? Most people can hardly make it up let alone try to continue to fight. You fanboys are trying to make this guy legendary. He has been on a great run after Salido but all of the fanboys act like that fight never happened or make excuses for him.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      Malinaggi wasn't a year removed from 130. And Paulie could take a punch. Look at the beating he took from Cotto. Just correct me if I'm wrong. We're not talking about strictly skill, we're talking SIZE. and in the ring, Size matters. So basically since Lomachenko is pfp #1 and yall got him beating everyone thru welterweight, when will you start claiming he cleans out 154?
      He beat up Anus Martirosyan in sparring... soooo why not adriana boner? He also has s whole lot more skill than paulie ever did, though I agree that paulie was very tough.

Comment

Originally posted by BDG View Post
        I think you are in denial. Do you know what happens when you take a perfect liver shot? Most people can hardly make it up let alone try to continue to fight. You fanboys are trying to make this guy legendary. He has been on a great run after Salido but all of the fanboys act like that fight never happened or make excuses for him.
        No, he lost a controversial decision to salido... but that doesn't change the fact that he almost knocked salido out, and the fact that salido turned down 720k for the rematch... that's a fact.

Comment

I knew I'd see people hating on Linares in here. His stock raised imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I knew I'd see people hating on Linares in here. His stock raised imo.
            I think his fans are being a little hypersensitive. He put up a great fight but it doesn't mean we have to pretend that he wanted to go on with the fight, he didn't. WHICH IS PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE. He was hurt badly by that body shot and he was completely exhausted as well. It wasn't like he would have been able to continue, he couldn't have and he knew it. There is no shame in that and no need to lie about it.

Comment

Technically he did quit lol

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Very tough & competitive fight.Linares did not quit but rather got knocked out.

A rematch could end in a similar way.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5v0GqeE5Y&t=4s

Competetive fight? Are you blind or nUttt?

Comment

Stop taking drugs, you're getting blind

Comment

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post

Competetive fight? Are you blind or nUttt?
                    Why don't you go back to school and take your english lessons serious.

Comment

Linares lacked the will to get up and show the ref he was ready.

He was rightfully counted out.

You not only have to beat the count, but show the ref that you can defend yourself. Linares did nothing to do that

No rematch. needed.

Comment

Working...
                      X