Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Golovkin Fighting in June Derails Canelo Bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    "We don't fk around"

........3 opponents later, still no GGG.
    What is even worse is Canelo is being called a punk and little b**** by his fellow fighter's and even many trainers.Boxing fans for the most part have known this all along. He should walk around with a pink diaper on and a GGG's B**** tattoo on his chest...How can he even face the public?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      first, Golovkin wouldn't fight Canelo over the weight.....

then, he won't fight because he wants more money.....

now, he won't fight Canelo because he would rather fight in Whogivesafcukistan

you can't make this shht up
      $10 million for a unification fight in your home country trumps anything the duck has to offer

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        "pride" and "self respect" are obviously traits you are unfamiliar with, because your immediate reaction is "SUBMIT SUBMIT SUBMIT!!!!!"

But I aint mad at ya. You cant help it.
        I'm fairly certain that you "submit" to your employer daily. And you do so for a lot less money than GGG would make fighting Canelo. Unless of course you're one of those living-in-ya-mammy's-basement types.

Comment

• Originally posted by MantisToboggan View Post
          Here is a news report, NO ONE GIVES A **** about Canelo. he is only known to a mexican crowd and anyone who actually recognize him is because he fought Floyd and lost terribly. The guy does not even speak english... Stop it!!!
          Canelo's PPV numbers disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
            Why not talk A-side/B-side and the business of boxing? GGG didn't mind talking about it when it came to fighting Ward.

As for Canelo giving up the belt, then fighting the bigger Chavez Jr. Its very similar to how GGG was willing to fight Jr and Froch at 168. But would only fight Ward at 164. Chavez Jr is a bigger name and bigger fight than GGG. So Canelo was willing to make concessions.

But nobody gave up a belt except Canelo, that was the topic.

Comment

• Ggg: Give me my belt !
              Con-elo: Yes, my king
              This thing will always be remembered for a long time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                What a scum bag, he ducks Golovkin for a year, now he tries to screw up his fights with other people. Dela Hoya already said September may be a rematch with chavez.
                If Canelo keeps ducking, we'll have no other choice but to start a new:"Give me my Belt" lineage.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                  But nobody gave up a belt except Canelo, that was the topic.
                  Fighters give up belts all the time. The lineal middleweight title that Canelo is currently the holder of at one time had all four ABC belts attached to it in the immediate aftermath of the Hopkins-DLH fight. That title eventually reached a point where it had no ABC belts attached to it when Sergio Martinez was stripped of his lone remaining ABC belt, the WBC, when HBO refused to televise his WBC mandatory. Basically forcing him to drop the belt and fight another opponent.

Just a little history lesson for you. See, there was a point in time where fighters were applauded for dropping meaningless ABC belts. There was also a time where fighters were criticized for doing what GGG is doing. Roy Jones was routinely criticized for belt collecting and fulfilling the requirements it took to keep those belts.

I miss those days. I know you, and most of GGG's fanboys weren't following boxing back then. But it was a much better time.

Comment

I'm fairly certain that you "submit" to your employer daily. And you do so for a lot less money than GGG would make fighting Canelo. Unless of course you're one of those living-in-ya-mammy's-basement types.
                    First off, I havent had an "employer" in at least 20 years. I prefer to be my own employer.

And secondly, Canelo isnt GGGs "employer". In a business sense, he is a colleague that GGG wants to make a deal with. Nothing more, nothing less. Canelo isnt his master, boss, daddy, or anything else. The deal either makes sense for both sides, or it doesnt get done.

You simply have the mentality of a person who is used to other people telling him what to do, when to do it, and who to do it with. Perhaps you should expand your horizons and discover that there are other ways of looking at the world, and that there is no rule that says you must submit just because the "a-side doe" says so. Sure, the chances of me ever becoming a billionaire are about zero. But the thing about money is that once you get past what you really need, the rest is just numbers on a bank statement every month. It has no real impact on your life.......

Comment

Fighters give up belts all the time. The lineal middleweight title that Canelo is currently the holder of at one time had all four ABC belts attached to it in the immediate aftermath of the Hopkins-DLH fight. That title eventually reached a point where it had no ABC belts attached to it when Sergio Martinez was stripped of his lone remaining ABC belt, the WBC, when HBO refused to televise his WBC mandatory. Basically forcing him to drop the belt and fight another opponent.

Just a little history lesson for you. See, there was a point in time where fighters were applauded for dropping meaningless ABC belts. There was also a time where fighters were criticized for doing what GGG is doing. Roy Jones was routinely criticized for belt collecting and fulfilling the requirements it took to keep those belts.

I miss those days. I know you, and most of GGG's fanboys weren't following boxing back then. But it was a much better time.
                      Lol ok ******. Go **** yourself

Comment

Working...
                      X