Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm just waiting for one of the Brits to say "Froch has no regard for human life"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just waiting for one of the Brits to say "Froch has no regard for human life"

Even though they were supporting Taylor to win, and were calling Froch all kinds of names. It really is odd how quick a lot of them went from hating him to hyping him.

I've always supported Froch

Comment

A lot of Brits still dislike him.

He insulted Calzaghe, therefore he deserves less respect according to some people.

You don't get Mexicans who hate Barrera because of him insulting Morales. Maybe that's because there aren't as many Morales fanboys, I dunno.

Froch can call out Calzaghe for the next 5 years for all I care. The way that some Brits are hating on him is pretty sad.

Comment

don't really like the guy, though he can be funny

i did predict he would win though (and have the points to prove it )

Comment

Froch is okay by me. A bit limited but lots of heart and exciting to watch. Who cares what he says bout Joke.

Comment

Carl Froch has no regard for human life.

Comment

I've never liked Froch.

I have to give him credit though. He did good to beat Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                A lot of Brits still dislike him.

He insulted Calzaghe, therefore he deserves less respect according to some people.

You don't get Mexicans who hate Barrera because of him insulting Morales. Maybe that's because there aren't as many Morales fanboys, I dunno.

Froch can call out Calzaghe for the next 5 years for all I care. The way that some Brits are hating on him is pretty sad.
                Agreed. I count myself a Calzaghe fan, but his other fans of the nuthugging variety are starting to wear me down now. You have got to love how they are trying to discredit Carl's win last night and whinging because he has the nerve to call Joe out.

Comment

Working...
                X