Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Go to Chick-Fil-A, Mayor De Blasio Tells New Yorkers because they are anti-LGBT

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    What happened next? Did you go to McDonald's? Jack in the box perhaps?
    I don't really remember where I went, it was months ago. There's an IN-N-Out in that area I wouldn't be surprised if that's where I ended up going.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      I don't really remember where I went, it was months ago. There's an IN-N-Out in that area I wouldn't be surprised if that's where I ended up going.
      God damn it man that's sad. No one should ever have to go through that.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        God damn it man that's sad. No one should ever have to go through that.
        I know, it was a traumatizing ordeal. I could have been dipping my criss-cut fries into delicious Chic sauce but instead, I had to settle for In N Out fries dipped in spread sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I know, it was a traumatizing ordeal. I could have been dipping my criss-cut fries into delicious Chic sauce but instead, I had to settle for In N Out fries dipped in spread sauce.
          Should have ordered the fries "animal style".

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
            Liberals attacking christians, what else is new
            Yes, liberals or so-called "progressives" have no problem criticizing/speaking out against Christians but will not do the same with Muslims. It's so hypocritical

Comment

I remember several years back when Chik Fil A's president/CEO told a reporter that he supports traditional marriage (mind you this is a Christian man from the South) and the media went crazy. The best part was that they called for a boycott on a certain day of Chik Fil A, and on that day I remember Chik Fil A broke all of their records for sales.

Comment

Yo dem chicken sandwich is too damnnnn good...they could call me a monkey and I will still go.....I mite steal extra napkins and.piss on the stool but im still comin lol

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                  Oh and feel free to call me a white knight, beta or politically correct.
                  Nah, I'll just call you a f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    I remember several years back when Chik Fil A's president/CEO told a reporter that he supports traditional marriage (mind you this is a Christian man from the South) and the media went crazy. The best part was that they called for a boycott on a certain day of Chik Fil A, and on that day I remember Chik Fil A broke all of their records for sales.
                    Up until recently Hillary Clinton didn't support gay marriage. Peoples' views on social issues evolve over time based on experience and the facts/circumstances. For corporations, politicians or whoever else to jump on the latest social justice cause is just 'virtue signaling.' ESPN is doing just that with there censorship of Curt Schilling.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Nah, I'll just call you a f@g.
                      LOL you.... you are calling me that? I'm almost positive you have really well trimmed eyebrows, lil body hair and a big ass fruity pic of Cotto on your bedroom wall. So yeah....

Comment

Working...
                      X