Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruiz: I Would've Stopped AJ In Dramatic Fashion If It Continued

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruiz: I Would've Stopped AJ In Dramatic Fashion If It Continued

NEW YORK Andy Ruiz Jr. is confident he would've knocked out Anthony Joshua emphatically if referee Michael Griffin would've allowed their fight to continue in the seventh round Saturday night. Ruiz thus feels Griffin was wise to stop their scheduled 12-round fight when he did. Joshua replied, "Yes," when Griffin asked if he wanted to continue after reaching his feet for the fourth time in their bout, but Griffin still stopped the action at 1:27 of the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not boastful or disrespectful. Just entirely true.

Comment

Joshua is starting to enter that jab and grab phase Lennox and klitschko entered, atleast for shorter and faster opponents..taller heavyweights can get it rough still

Comment

I totally agree and I wanted to see it. I think Joshua deserved to go out trying. The ref told him to step forward and then stopped the fight before he even had a chance to. (AJ wanted out tho)

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          Joshua is starting to enter that jab and grab phase Lennox and klitschko entered, atleast for shorter and faster opponents..taller heavyweights can get it rough still
          Tall fighters that don't fight tall is a total waste of natural tactical advantage

Comment

Just remember how active you were in the lead up to this fight! Camp, Dimitrenko, Camp, Joshua! Don't take too much time off! Get your parade, get your Snickers commercial, and then get back in the gym!

Comment

There was no denial either from Joshua. It was a good stop, Joshua was clearly in no state to defend himself.

Comment

Alright Andy don’t rub it in. Some of us are upset enough.

Comment

Yep you would have sent him to the hospital. Well done lad well done. I look forward to seeing you administer a top class beat down again

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Ruiz: I Would've Stopped AJ In Dramatic Fashion If It Continued

NEW YORK Andy Ruiz Jr. is confident he would've knocked out Anthony Joshua emphatically if referee Michael Griffin would've allowed their fight to continue in the seventh round Saturday night. Ruiz thus feels Griffin was wise to stop their scheduled 12-round fight when he did. Joshua replied, "Yes," when Griffin asked if he wanted to continue after reaching his feet for the fourth time in their bout, but Griffin still stopped the action at 1:27 of the seventh round.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    ... it was dramatic enough...

Comment

Working...
                    X