Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Demolishes Tom Schwarz in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We learned nothing. Beating Schwarz means zero as that was what that opponent brought. Glad Fury earned a little coin and was in good shape, but so what? If you were a Fury fan before, this should make you feel good. If you are not a fan, this KO does not mean anything. This opponent was complete club level fighter anyone in the top 20 of HW's would have put to sleep and who will not be seen again.

I do not care about taking the occasional mismatch. Every boxer does. But if you remove Wilder's name, Fury has fought no one of any value at all in almost three years. If Fury is truly a top 3 HW, he needs to step up the competition in this September/October fight before matching back up with Wilder for unfinished business. Period. If he fights another slug with gloves just to pad his resume I hope the criticisms are loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
      But if you remove Wilder's name, Fury has fought no one of any value at all in almost three years. If Fury is truly a top 3 HW, he needs to step up the competition in this September/October
      I agree, but which top 10 hw not named Wilder would fight Fury?

Fury is high risk low reward. he is well skilled, unbeaten, even is you beat him, in theory, you don`t get a belt, because he has none.

Top 10 guys are waiting on Wilder or Ruiz -Joshua rematch winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
        We learned nothing. Beating Schwarz means zero as that was what that opponent brought. Glad Fury earned a little coin and was in good shape, but so what? If you were a Fury fan before, this should make you feel good. If you are not a fan, this KO does not mean anything. This opponent was complete club level fighter anyone in the top 20 of HW's would have put to sleep and who will not be seen again.

I do not care about taking the occasional mismatch. Every boxer does. But if you remove Wilder's name, Fury has fought no one of any value at all in almost three years. If Fury is truly a top 3 HW, he needs to step up the competition in this September/October fight before matching back up with Wilder for unfinished business. Period. If he fights another slug with gloves just to pad his resume I hope the criticisms are loud.
        The same people said exactly the same thing about Chisora when Tyson destroyed him. He's s***, he's shot etc, he then went on to knock out Takam and arguably beat top contender Dillian Whyte.

Schwarz looked game and came to fight and was unbeaten, however Fury was just levels above him, it is what it is.

Remove Fury's name from Wilder's resume and who's he fought? A 50yr old asthma sufferer.
        Last edited by denium; 06-16-2019, 02:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          what a waste of time .

The biggest mouth in boxing sure does know how to WOW the fans. lol

looking more forward to Sonny Conto progress on his undercard.

One CANNOT be a lineal champion with no belt either bc he then is not defending the lineage of the label given to him.

There actually is NO lineal champ at the moment and that's why you guys aren't getting wilder vs fury bc fury has decided his fake title lets him do whatever he likes and you get fights like this one you actually have to do a thread of.
          They will rematch next year

Comment

• This is hardly worth even a mention. If Fury is ranked 'one of the best Hw's in the world', then this was another embarrassing mismatch.

In fact, if one looks over Fury's resume it's incredibly underwhelming. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLOMAN007 View Post
              I picked up on that too! That is not how he normally talks. He was trying so hard to be sensational while talking company B.S. and acting like any top 20 heavy couldn't have disposed of this guy easily as well. Heavyweight Crawford?! GTFOH
              Heavyweight sugar Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                It was Fury that ran from the rematch........
                I thought Fury beat Wilder but Fury definitely ran from the rematch. I’ve grudgingly become a Fury Fan but when he signed The ESPN deal and still opened his mouth and said he still only wants to fight Wilder then ended up fighting Schwarz , there is nothing to really argue. He is a good fighter but I don’t believe anything that comes out of Fury’s mouth

Comment

• Tyson rocked the American flag and KO a euro-bum, now that's funny. You be Apollo Creed and Deontay will be your Drago. LIVING IN AMERICA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueboy3 View Post
                    ​Joe Tessitore said that was one of the best 2nd round performance of all time, The level of propaganda feels like i was watching a North Korea Channel
                    Lol...Yeah bro, Bob Arum is amazing in the way he gets a team of industry media together and encourages them to sell out their whole soul to completely hype up a lie. We have to call that “hellishly,” impressive.

Comment

• What took Tyson Fury so long? Round two? It took two?

I mean sh@t he wasn’t facing a Tune Up, he was facing the walking dead.

What’s his next fight going to be? Fury verses the always dangerously swinging heavy bag? We need real fights Arum!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X