Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earl Spencer - Where does he go after Kell KO's him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Spencer - Where does he go after Kell KO's him?

Will he completely fall off and disappear like Mike Jones or will he be able to build himself back up for another world title shot?

Spencer is a bum...

Spence beats Brook doe

Comment

He should be able to return again.dt someone like thurman

Comment

Earl Spencer shouldn't be fighting anyone. He's the uncle to the future king of England. ��

Comment

If he does lose he can come again

Porter lost to Brook and still got another shot

People in this era put too much emphasis on a loss because of Floyd

Some of you guys write a fighter off after a loss, i find that very stupid

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            If he does lose he can come again

Porter lost to Brook and still got another shot

People in this era put too much emphasis on a loss because of Floyd

Some of you guys write a fighter off after a loss, i find that very stupid
            Yeah but Porter lost a close decision, Spencer is getting brutally KO'd on hostile territory, big difference.

My question is will he be able to recover from such a devastating defeat? Or will he go the way of Mike Jones.

Comment

Convenient a Golovkin fan up in Brook but I see the skills Brook does have and he took some shots from Golovkin that would've KO'd every welterweight in the division today!

Brook went toe to toe it wasn't until the bodyshots came is when he started moving!

Spence is a very good at going to the body but he leaves himself open on the right side when he digs in and that's Brook's money punch, a straight right hand or uppercut!

Spence has lots of talent and when he gets knocked out he can go back to fighting pillow punchers and guys who couldn't break a Styrofoam cup with two hands!

Brook by TKO 9th round!

Comment

Fighting the weakest 147 pound champ

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Convenient a Golovkin fan up in Brook but I see the skills Brook does have and he took some shots from Golovkin that would've KO'd every welterweight in the division today!

Brook went toe to toe it wasn't until the bodyshots came is when he started moving!

Spence is a very good at going to the body but he leaves himself open on the right side when he digs in and that's Brook's money punch, a straight right hand or uppercut!

Spence has lots of talent and when he gets knocked out he can go back to fighting pillow punchers and guys who couldn't break a Styrofoam cup with two hands!

Brook by TKO 9th round!
                  Agreed mate, when he chased Algerie and digs to the body I just can't help and think "Good Lord his chin is up in the air when he works the body!" Completely hands down on the midsection which good for offense but the chin is just sticking out......

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Agreed mate, when he chased Algerie and digs to the body I just can't help and think "Good Lord his chin is up in the air when he works the body!" Completely hands down on the midsection which good for offense but the chin is just sticking out......

Comment

Working...
                    X