No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Gives Arum Green Light on Pacquiao-Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
    Bob Arum get this done. This will be a great fight. Action from both.
    Not to mention that both can make 140 with ease.

Terence Crawford is your next Superstar. Hopefully you realize that.
    It will not be at 140 they will bring TC up to a CW that suits Manny , Im sick to death of all the weight manipulation from Manny , its nearly every fight now , either fight at 140 or 147 .

Comment

Sad to see that manny has turned into a $ grabber like the rest of the game when floyd was on top. I think berto got the last fight solely bc he never asked for it and everyone else did. Even when you're out they try to pull u back in!!!!!

Comment

Pacman isn't a natural welterweight, he should in a lower weight division

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
          Crawford's walk around weight is 170lbs. Pac's walk around weight is 150 lbs.

Tell me who's the bigger man?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
            Crawford is the very last guy I expected them to fight.

Still don't think it will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Is Khan still with Haymon?

If so then it's a no brainer Crawford is Pac's last fight.
              Amir Khan is the only one in my opinion that should have stayed with Golden Boy instead of leaving to go with Al Haymon.

By now he probably would have fought 2 of the following guys Lucas, Tim Bradley, or Sadam Ali.

And if he would have won then probably could have gotten a shot at Pac or possibly a Canelo fight.

Comment

Amir Khan is the only one in my opinion that should have stayed with Golden Boy instead of leaving to go with Al Haymon.

By now he probably would have fought 2 of the following guys Lucas, Tim Bradley, or Sadam Ali.

And if he would have won then probably could have gotten a shot at Pac or possibly a Canelo fight.
                Mr Glass Jaw Khan didn't see the path to Pac isn't with Haymon. IT was with DLH or Arum, but it still isn't an assurance he'll get to pac. With his Glass Jaw, Lucas, Tim or Sadam Ali would have knocked him out of existence.

Come to think of it Glass Jaw Khan went to Haymon coz he thought he will get a shot @ Floyd. Well he got played by Haymon and FLoyd again lol
                Last edited by Spoon23; 11-15-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  It will not be at 140 they will bring TC up to a CW that suits Manny , Im sick to death of all the weight manipulation from Manny , its nearly every fight now , either fight at 140 or 147 .
                  I still think it can be made at 140 for Crawford's title. But your probably right about the weight probably around 144.

I agree with the weight manipulation. Tired of these guys look either like skeletons or out of shape. I can understand once every blue moon but constant weight manipulations are killing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Mr Glass Jaw Khan didn't see the path to Pac isn't with Haymon. IT was with DLH or Arum, but it still isn't an assurance he'll get to pac. With his Glass Jaw, Lucas, Tim or Sadam Ali would have knocked him out of existence.

Come to think of it Glass Jaw Khan went to Haymon coz he thought he will get a shot @ Floyd. Well he got played by Haymon and FLoyd again lol
                    He was after Mayweather.

See how damaging this promotional war is for the fighters.

Bradley admitted that he will most likely never fight the top welters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                      arum was trying to use khan as anti haymon pr and when haymon was letting the fight go down arum had to pretend he was a real option thats what happened in my opinion he had hoped haymon would try to block it
                      Exactly. He used Khan as a pawn. He needed to go back o the courts and say Haymon was blocking a Khan/Pacquiao fight. Haymon is to smart for Arum, that's why Arum hates dealing with Haymon.

Comment

Working...
                      X