Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Gives Arum Green Light on Pacquiao-Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a Mayweather-Pacquaio rematch can be ruled out forever, not going to happen. If Mayweather ever comes back, and why would he with all the money in the world, but won't be Pacquaio he'd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Is Khan still with Haymon?

If so then it's a no brainer Crawford is Pac's last fight.
      Passing of the torch and making of the next logical American ppv star, this fight makes most sense, I hope Pac is happy to along with the script though I expect he has a lot yet, he was showing no signs of slowing versus Algeri I think he has a lot left in the tank yet and will be eager to atone after his inept Floyd showing.

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      arum was trying to use khan as anti haymon pr and when haymon was letting the fight go down arum had to pretend he was a real option thats what happened in my opinion he had hoped haymon would try to block it
      I think they've played him all along, Khan is going to have man up and face Brook. Brook by huge ko when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
        I think a Mayweather-Pacquaio rematch can be ruled out forever, not going to happen. If Mayweather ever comes back, and why would he with all the money in the world, but won't be Pacquaio he'd fight.
        Floyd and Baby Floyd are currently building the hype to their fight aren't they ?

Comment

Reason why this guy is retiring is because he can't do PEDs no more.

Comment

Khan now holds theoretical wins over Pac and Floyd

Comment

I would figure Khan still brings Pac the most money and would probably a much easier fight for Manny to win.

Comment

yes floyd will be reckless to give Pac another shot.

A one armed man made a roided up floyd run and hug for 12 rounds and to the eyes of many even won or at least gave floyd a draw. Floyd won't want any of that again. A 2 handed Pac will smoke him lol

Comment

Pac-Crawford.........now that is a good fight, one worthy of PPV. Truly respect Crawford as he is a tremendous boxer but I think Pac will be too much for him in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Pac-Crawford.........now that is a good fight, one worthy of PPV. Truly respect Crawford as he is a tremendous boxer but I think Pac will be too much for him in the end.
                    Crawford is in his prime and IMO is a complete boxer. Pac is about to exit. He still has what it takes as long as his right shoulder holds up, but I see this as a 50/50 fight. Pac could easily lose this.

Crawford is a fundamentally sound boxer. This will be an epic match-up. Fireworks for sure.

This is what a Pac vs floyd fight should have been.

Crawford vs Pac is - a fighter/boxer vs a boxer/fighter type of fight.

Mouthwatering. I really hope this happens.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-15-2015, 08:02 PM.

Comment

So we need the young guys to take out the old guys in 2016

Crawford take out Manny

Canelo take out Cotto

Fury take out Wladimir

Broner take out Floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X