Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Mayweather did NOT fought Pacquiao in 2008, 2009, 2010 etc. but in 2015?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    If you dig hard enough, you might just strike oil one of these days.

I wonder how much a djtmal quote from 2009 is worth on the open market.

Just love how these nuts get massaged.

Get out the tissue for the in- denial Floyd boys, because Floyds shaky, all-time great, resume, gets more scrutiny for cherrypicking the "right time" to fight a guy, than any top fighter in history on messageboards, boxing vids, etc. etc. etc.

The excuses just don't stop, as long as a captain sav-a-floyd is within earshot. Damn, I made a rhyme.

Google, fights past their due date, or cherrypicking prizefighters, and Floyd's picture comes up, dressed like a sleazy used car salesman.
    You can't say he ducked the fight in 2009 if YOU SAID that it was a mismatch and didn't want to see it in 2009.

You understand that right?

Same way you can't say "Mosley is the fight the world wants to see" in 2010 and then call it a cherry pick after.

That's called flip flopping. You can't just say "oh it was years ago"

People like you should think more about what you say.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      We still talking about this on April 2nd in the year of our Lord 2018 on Al Gore's internet?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        your argument would make perfect sense if the world ended in 2011...but unfortunately it did not. manny agreed to the testing and floyd changed his demands from 50-50 to pac only gets 40 million what the...or in other words he got his bluff called.

if it was really the testing as he said over and over(we all remember the take the test take the test platitude he kept saying) the fight would have happened but since it didn't we can no longer use the "if manny had just accepted the testing the fight would have happened" argument since we have the evidence that shows its not true.

you have to look at all the evidence and not just pretend the world ended in 2011 if you want to find out why it didn't happen. yes pac should have called his bluff sooner but we know what happened when he did. why ignore this? it wasn't the testing as you claim. floyd had his demands met and he changed them. not sure about you but if someone tells you to do something and they will give you something and then you do it and they don't give it to you...i wouldn't go around saying they were the one in the right. that is precisely what you and floyd fans are doing. its an utter lack of logic in service of fanboyism. be fair. floyd ducked the fight. the 40 million was his way out after geting his bluff called. he knew that would never get agreed to. all he had to do was agree to do what he said he would do. he did not. don't blame the other guy for that.
        But didn't Bob Arum refuse to use USADA in 2011?

Is That what you mean by Manny agreed?

If so, then I disagree.

Comment

[QUOTE=IronDanHamza;18635180]You can't say he ducked the fight in 2009 if YOU SAID that it was a mismatch and didn't want to see it in 2009.

Same way you can't say "Mosley is the fight the world wants to see" in 2010 and then call it a cherry pick after.

*hit happens....

Comment

Floyd did have his bullsht in this whole scenario I will admit that, but Freddie roach arum and pac man have all admitted they ruined the first negotiations... I have no idea how you guys can be more accurate than those 3 players. its funny watching you guys try to act as if they never said it and keep posting comments and threads all over the internet with this narrative. its sad but I guess its life

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
              that was slippage to an extent, but Maidana was a very good opponent - thats why Floyd struggled. Floyd proved he was superior with improvement in the rematch, so the slippage wasnt marked.

Floyd said what he said, nothing of what he saids changed since you posted, I know you realise that, so I'll never feel the need to ask you to confirm it.
              While we disagree I do respect your opinion. Full disclosure, I feel Floyd is the best fighter I have ever seen and PacMan was one of my favorites until the first negotiations. I felt like Floyd made more of an attempt to make the fight based on the information from the mediator. The fact that he gave a 50/50 split said to me he wanted the fight.

After the failed negotiations the first time around I think finally figured out how to capitalize on the how the misinformed viewed him. People really bought the idea that a man who have never lost, never been knocked down, was actually scared of another boxer.

Comment

[QUOTE=djtmal;18636992]
                Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                You can't say he ducked the fight in 2009 if YOU SAID that it was a mismatch and didn't want to see it in 2009.

*hit happens....
                Yeah it does.

You should be happy. You got the fights you wanted to see.

Comment

Working...
                X