No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Explains Why He, Not Canelo, is The Top P4P Man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
    with his questionable decisions ped use lack of unification fights and loss no way alvarez should even be considered P4P #1 as for the crawfish i have never seen lomachenko mauled the way the crawfish was mauled in his fight with kavaliacus this past weekend lomachenko is the top boxer on the planet today nobody else even comes close
    Loma was MAULED and BULLIED by Salido, and knocked down by Russell. After Crawford got knocked down (if that was actually the case)
    he recovered nicely, then brutalized Kavaliacus walking him down, and eventually plowing him off a cliff like a bulldozer .

So whatever u was smoking when u watched the fight, please refrain from ever smoking it again when watching Crawford's fights. Maybe this way we can get a objective analysis out of u.
    Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 12-17-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
      I think many of you didn’t do well in school.

How many boxing writers are challenging WADA’s revision for meat contamination thresholds? It’s a buried subject across all sports not just boxing. Lol

You think a typewriter and theory has more justification over multi-million dollar spectrometry machines and technicians with Medicine or Biochemistry degrees?
      In your world, I guess anyone who gets popped for banned substances can just claim tainted meat and get off. Nice alternative ! I'm just thankful u don't make the rules !
      Last edited by SugarRaRobinson; 12-17-2019, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
        Loma was MAULED and BULLIED by Salido, and knocked down by Russell. After Crawford got knocked down (if that was actually the case)
        he recovered nicely, then brutalized Kavaliacus walking him down, and eventually plowing him off a cliff like a bulldozer .

So whatever u was smoking when u watched the fight, please refrain from ever smoking it again when watching Crawford's fights. Maybe this way we can get a objective analysis out of u.
        why didn't they give slezealido the title

Comment

In your world, I guess anyone who gets popped for banned substances can just claim tainted meat and get off. I'm thankful u don't make the rules !
          Right.... and centuries of experimentation for gravity along with the laws of physics is why the Earth is flat without doing any REAL testing.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
            why didn't they give slezealido the title
            Don't know. Was the win not enough for u ?

Comment

Canelo is the same size as Floyd but Canelo is fighting bigger guys and Pacman is the same size as Tank but Pac is fighting bigger guys!

Comment

Don't know. Was the win not enough for u ?
                slezealido did not make weight the only clean shots he landed were to the balls

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                  Canelo is the same size as Floyd but Canelo is fighting bigger guys and Pacman is the same size as Tank but Pac is fighting bigger guys!
                  You mean Nelo same height as Floyd not same size.

Comment

Crawfords smoking some **** hes up there but he is not number one his fights are not better than canelos hell his fights are not better than pac mans. Some1 needs to let this man know the truth must have to many yes men around him eapecially after his last fight lmao crawford step up or shut the **** up

Comment

He’s definitely not #1 P4P after getting dropped and hurt multiple times by a guy of the caliber of Kavaliauskas. Also how can he say Kovalev is old. Yet he wants to fight Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X