Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game; Insane Predictions that would have made you an NSB GENIUS?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    I didn't predict but I stated I would be more impressed if G beat Jacobs by decision.
    I predicted Jacobs would be competitive with GGG.
    True story.

Comment

The obv one, Tyson getting stopped by Douglas.

Comment

ishida will knock kirkland down 3 times in the first round and force a stoppage

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          ishida will knock kirkland down 3 times in the first round and force a stoppage
          I would be like, "GTFO idiot, casual"

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Hopkins would get knocked out of the ring by a white construction worker.

You couldn't script a funnier, less believable end to Hopkins' career

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

You couldn't script a funnier, less believable end to Hopkins' career
              I still crack up when I see the video

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                This is a "back to the future" type game. Name a prediction (for a real fight that happened) that would have got you laughed at if you said it, but would have given you insane bragging rights after the fight.
                For example, mine would be; "Viktor Postol will make Lucas Matthysse QUIT!!"

This isn't about stuff you actually predicted, it's about how smart would you have looked if you could have predicted an insane outcome.
                I didn't predict Postol to win but I said Matthysse had a crack in his heart from Garcia and that if Postol put enough pressure on him, I wasnt sure how matthysse would react. I got told I was being silly, Matthysse was a warrior etc

Also, I've made one of these "insane" predictions: Pac > Oscar. 90% of the opinion on the internet was opposite. Dont think I'll ever make an opinion as wild and as accurate as that.

Comment

McGregor KO/TKO'ing Floyd in a boxing match. I see it happening a little over halfway into the fight (say around the 7th, 8th, or 9th round.) Come find and congratulate me when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I would be like, "GTFO idiot, casual"
                    that fight was a really big WTF moment, ishida can't crack an egg

EDIT:

i'm watching the fight again, they had to look for a japanasse translator for the post fight interview because they didn't even have one
                    Last edited by Dean_Razorback; 05-06-2017, 05:12 PM.

Comment

a couple more

breidis prescott will knock khan the fuck out in the first 50 seconds of the first round

johnny gonzalez will knock mares the fuck out in the first round

Comment

Working...
                      X