No announcement yet.

Asian man attacked, mocked in San Francisco’s Bayview while collecting cans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian man attacked, mocked in San Francisco’s Bayview while collecting cans

this incident has been popping up on my instagram feed and apparently has gone viral.

https://abc7news.com/5967782/

Fked up. Im sure that was an old Chinese man because i see alot of those in SGV and in my area too.

I always see old Chinese men collecting cans and They are not even homeless.

Comment

I saddens me to see any elderly person being mistreated by a stupid punk like that

Comment

Disgusting.

Some people have no heart whatsoever.

Comment

Fuking joke atleast he's trying to make a living unlike some scumbags half his age just sponging off the government. I hope the people that hurt him get shot or paralysed for life useless pieces of kunt. I'd fuking annihilate them if i could. Strangle em to death.

Comment

He is probably an illegal. I hope the police arrest the criminals that assualted him and I hope ICE sends the illegal back! My tax dollars should not pay this mans hospital bills!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              He is probably an illegal. I hope the police arrest the criminals that assualted him and I hope ICE sends the illegal back! My tax dollars should not pay this mans hospital bills!!
              chale holmes! this guy a chino. not an illegal. he's actually been here for 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                He may be an illegal, many Chinese are here illegally, but difference is they are productive members of society and they make good contributions.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                  chale holmes! this guy a chino. not an illegal. he's actually been here for 6 years.
                  Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  He may be an illegal, many Chinese are here illegally, but difference is they are productive members of society and they make good contributions.
                  It was a troll post. I was hoping to attract some hypocrites (2 imparticular). I like both of you and I like Asians.

Comment

Similar incident happened to that asian lady in the train station attacked by a black man for wearing a mask

Black community need to get a grip :/

Ur chances of getting the virus actually increases when ur attacking an infected person SMH

Comment

Working...
                    X