No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner challenges Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BZzzzzzzt. Wrong.

I'd pick Broner over the Ghost bya slight margin, but Guerrero's right; they're at different places. Guerrero is about to have his coming out party and Broner is just starting to make some noise. Broner needs to go for 135 and 140 title before worrying about 147.

I hope Broner doesn't skip 140 like Mosley did.

Comment

Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
      @AdrienBroner Sounds good! Lets roll! #overrated #wewillsee

Comment

Make it happen shut that twit Broner up,but if say Broner wins he will get all of my respect.

Comment

Broner acts like a 35 year old fighter reaching the twilight of his career. Why can't he just go to 135, then 140, then 147? Sure, this is a great opportunity, but then he puts himself in line to fight Floyd.

Wait....could that be his motive?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
            @GHOSTBOXING 3lbs don't make a difference that's why I'm willing to jump up 3 weight classes to kick your ass
            omg robert just got owned ...........accept the challenge.

are you sure that this is real

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Robert Guerrero ‏@GHOSTBOXING
              @AdrienBroner Sounds good! Lets roll! #overrated #wewillsee
              so does that mean he will ask for the fight???

Comment

Adrien Broner ‏@AdrienBroner
                @GHOSTBOXING You fought litzau stopped him in the 8th I stopped him in the 1st and you went to a decision with vincente I stopped him in 5

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  I dunno how u claim he was weight drained or how 135 was his legit weight. I understand the hate that came from broner not making weight. but let's not fool ourselves. escobedo moved down to sfw because he couldn't hack it at lightweight. everything he has said about fighting at sfw contradicts what u just wrote.

Escobedo was clearly a better 135lb fighter. Broner made him cut to 130 whilst he didn't even bother to try make the weight.
                  His ''stoppage'' was no more impressive than Guerrero beating the snot out of a much fresher Escobedo, dropping him 3 times and thoroughly outboxing him.

Look at the alarming rate Escobedo hit Broner with jabs.

Guerrero would kill this guy and their is no excuse about weight because reality is Broners a legit fully pledged welterweight anyway. Real talk#

Comment

Ok Phantom, good job. My bad for doubting you. How did you find these tweets?

Comment

Originally posted by bikerboy View Post
                      omg robert just got owned ...........accept the challenge.

are you sure that this is real

Hardly jumping up 3 weight classes when the guys a legit welterweight anyway. What did he weigh vs Escobedo on fight night, 154+?

The guy will only talk about triangle theories anyway as usual, when it comes too signing a contract he will want nothing to do with it. Just like Vanes he is all type.

Broner ain't gonna do ****. He talks a good en, I'll give him that much.

Comment

Working...
                      X