No announcement yet.

DARKSEID and Soul Survivor get into a fiery debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] DARKSEID and Soul Survivor get into a fiery debate

Damn soul_survivor and DARKSEID really got into it here. Darkseid calling him a defect and sht.

Last edited by Hype job; 10-19-2018, 07:09 AM.

Cliff notes on that 27 minute video that I'm not watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Cliff notes on that 27 minute video that I'm not watching?
      DARKSEID calls Soul_Survivor low IQ and gets mad.

Comment

Darkssed calls Soul Survivor a fool, and said the Koran is a work of fiction, just like another fiction book he has in his hand right next to the Koran. Darkssed says you create your own reality.

They are at this place I’ve always wanted to visit in London called Speakers Corner., where you post up, and state something, and verbally joust with fools, and/or brilliant people.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 10-19-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

Comment

Unfortunately I don't watch tan videos. The guy is nothing but an instigator with zero intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Unfortunately I don't watch tan videos. The guy is nothing but an instigator with zero intelligence.
              He's intelligent enough to raise the blood pressure of your brethren to perilous levels.

Comment

Working...
              X