No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn talking about fighters fighting on rival platforms/networks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    LMAO. Who did I get my info from again? Quillin himself said that 2016 was gonna be his get back year and we are still waiting for it lolol.
    And you've yet to say where you got this info. I know where you got the info. You got it from people with agendas. Even though Quillin gave a valid reason. A reason that can be confirmed (his uncle did die) you'd rather believe the people who was colluding with th boxing media to write negative stories about Haymon while they called him ****** in emails.

You're gullible. A rube.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Quillin said he didn't pay him not to fight. Quillin said it was because his uncle had just died, which is confirmed.

But you're getting your info from the same people who was calling Haymon a ****** in emails, colluding with boxing sites to write negative stories about Haymon, people who admit they hate PBC for no reason, and rivals from other companies.

You're a gullible one. Hate to see it
      They hate Haymon because he is Black simple.

Comment

No matter how many times Quillin explains what happened ya'll still go with the lie that Haymon blocked Quillin from fighting.
        This like a mfer. The Quillin situation has damn near become how I tell someone is ******ed on a boxing forum cuz its been covered so many times now. If you think Haymon blocked that you are f#cking ******ed.

Comment

He was asked about Arum's statement that Haymon wouldn't let his fighters fight anyone else and Eddie responded with the blunt truth.

... during the PPV on TV era, there existed the solution of airing the fights on two different TV channels... Today, the Internet platforms make this even more difficult...

Comment

No matter how many times Quillin explains what happened ya'll still go with the lie that Haymon blocked Quillin from fighting.
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This like a mfer. The Quillin situation has damn near become how I tell someone is ******ed on a boxing forum cuz its been covered so many times now. If you think Haymon blocked that you are f#cking ******ed.
            It was never cleared up because Quillin kept changing his story about why he vacated.

Call me a ******, but when somebody comes out with 3 different explanations for the same thing, I start wondering if any of them are true.
            Last edited by kafkod; 02-12-2019, 04:41 PM.

Comment

He was asked about Arum's statement that Haymon wouldn't let his fighters fight anyone else and Eddie responded with the blunt truth.

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Lol it's so weird hearing Eddie speak the truth. Arum complaining was the strangest thing to me because I still can't think of any time he's let a Top Rank guy fight outside of a Top Rank card when he didn't lose a purse bid.
              Nothing weird about it. It happens all the time at this forum.

Everybody is a liar when they're saying things that don't fit somebody else's agenda, and telling the truth when they say something you wanted to hear ...

Comment

Hearn was speaking the truth about the Fox/Showtime deal at the end. The PBC deal is much more beneficial to Fox than Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  It was never cleared up because Quillin kept changing his story about why he vacated.

Call me a ******, but when somebody comes out with 3 different explanations for the same thing, I start wondering if any of them are true.
                  I've always taken his response to why that fight didn't happen as he had too much sh^t going on & I've heard him on podcasts saying his marriage was at stake at that point in his life & he cared more for his wife than his boxing career which seemed like the primary conflict he had at that time. The main point is HE made the decision to not fight not Haymon or anyone else is whats been the bottom line with that move since Quillin has talked about that period of his life which he didn't for awhile cuz it was obviously a period of personal turmoil which I'm sure he'd rather have kept quit on indefinitely but since it was a oddly timed move I'm sure he felt compelled to speak on the situation eventually with so many asking him about it.

Comment

I wonder where Whyte vs Breazeale ends up

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      He has a fight lined up with Truax
                      Do he will have been out of the ring over a year again and a meh fight vs Truax. Great. Are u looking forward to that barnburner?

Comment

Working...
                      X