Collapse
No announcement yet.

It has begun,boxing is officially a circus started by Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And his fans defended him to the death on why floyd was exempted to do garbage fight after a garbage fight and they blame and hate the other boxer doing a much better fight compared to floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
      Manny is older than Floyd was but I still consider it a complete cherrypick farce even though Fairy Garcia is a actual top 10 boxer in his division. Pac isn't being absolved of blame here,he should be ashamed of himself too, especially considering he ridiculed Floyd before.
      Floyd is older than Manny, and yes its a disgraceful fight, Floyd could never pull the stunts Manny does.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
        True.

I've never seen anyone who seems to be determined to shxt on the sport that's made him rich as much as Floyd does with boxing.

Once the "TBE" does it, then it's okay for Manny to do it. Once it's okay for Manny to do it. Then it's okay for Ryan Garcia to do it.

It's called a slippery slope folks.

You're not gonna see Tom Brady, Michael Jordan, LeBron James, or whoever disgracing their sports the way Floyd has done.

He's essentially said, if it makes money, it's good and his fans have agreed.
        Actually it's called ignorance from people that don't know boxing history. Retired boxers or even active boxers fighting exhibitions are not new and they do nothing to harm boxing.

Mayweather has earned the right to fight exhibitions just from the fact that he's retired. Ryan Garcia's situation can't be compared to Mayweather. That in itself is stupid.

Comment

This is all Floyd's fault.
          Ali has a life outside boxing. Bigger than boxing.
          Floyd has not. And can't read.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Those so called exhibitions warent fights that counted on their resumes(Floyd calls himself 50-0 for beating Mcgimper ffs),they had zero in common with Floyds traveling circus against fans with 0-2 records(Paul),Floyd never retired he just went from the biggest draw of all time,to the biggest draw amateur of all time,as he basically now can be classed as the greatest amateur of all time because he is going to go on tour fighting amateurs. Floyd is fighting 12 Rd exhibitions with scoring judges on ppv for top dollar,thats called a cherrypick,not an exhibition.(& NoBody cares whether Floyd owes anyone anything, neither do I owe him my blind allegiance)
            Mayweather's resume speaks for itself. If you think he needed the Mcgregor fight for his resume then you're beyond stupid. He's 43 and retired. You claiming he's cherry picking at this stage is just sheer ignorance.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 01-25-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              And his fans defended him to the death on why floyd was exempted to do garbage fight after a garbage fight and they blame and hate the other boxer doing a much better fight compared to floyd.
              Lets debate there resumes fight for fight and I will show clearly how its Manny that has had cherry picked garbage fights most of his career.

Now run along because you will never debate me on there resumes because youre a coward fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                This is all Floyd's fault.
                Ali has a life outside boxing. Bigger than boxing.
                Floyd has not. And can't read.
                If we sitting at a bar and you started with your nonsense I bet you would get knocked out before the night was done, the internet is the only place fools like you can survive without getting a smack in the mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  If we sitting at a bar and you started with your nonsense I bet you would get knocked out before the night was done, the internet is the only place fools like you can survive without getting a smack in the mouth.
                  And one of us will be in prison

Sorry my opinions made you emotional

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                    And one of us will be in prison

Sorry my opinions made you emotional
                    Yeah Id expected you to run to the law after a fist fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                      Yeah Id expected you to run to the law after a fist fight.
                      What you mean? The law always watches us

Comment

Working...
                      X