Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Statement Is More True About The Ruiz vs Joshua Fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both statements are true but I think it was more about Joshua fighting stupidly.

Comment

Originally posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
      I'm ending up with that answer more and more myself lately. That's why I sincerely hope the rematch happens 2019. I must have been a naïve punk after Wilder/Fury, cuz I never suspected for a minute they would pissy foot around with their rematch the way they have.

I'm inclined to think you believe in your heart that AJ had a considerable "off night" though, and that wasn't near his best effort. We all know that can happen.

Would you mind if in the rematch, AJ fought from a distance the entire fight ? He employs some new slick defense, at the cost of excitement, and he wins by UD in an exceptionally boring fight ?
      I believe he needs to delete Wilder and the noise from his brain, win by whatever strategy necessary if he really wants to get those belts back.
      He’ll most likely fight the same way he fought Park behind his jab, 1-2 and uppercut. Ruiz is ploddy on his feet, so it will be light work.

Comment

We should find out in the rematch. I think it’s mixture of both. If I had to choose I would say Ruiz was better than expected

Comment

Working...
        X