Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets settle it. Which win was more impressive?Floyd vs Canelo or Pacquiao vs Thurman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets settle it. Which win was more impressive?Floyd vs Canelo or Pacquiao vs Thurman?

I honestly don't know which to pick.

Mayweather was up there in age going up against a much younger fighter who had a pretty significant size advantage and completely schooled him. That shyt wasn't even close. Fast forward to today, it still remains Canelo's only loss. Not just a loss. A complete shut out.

But on the other hand, you have an old man at 41 years old taking out a a legit top welter that is much younger and undefeated fighter supposedly in his prime. Even dropped him.

damn.....................
    Mayweather vs Canelo
    42.79%
    Pacquiao vs Thurman
    57.21%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 07-21-2019, 09:39 AM.

Nothing to settle. Embarrassing that you even asked this question. Mayweather completely dominated a bigger and better fighter than Thurman.

Comment

I think Manny's was.
      Thurman at his weight, Canelo drained to death.

Let's see Mayweather get in a ring with Thurman at this age, Thurman by KO right now.

Floyd always fought with advantages created for him, even the refs would step in if someone was hitting and creating any kind of danger for Floyd. Sorry, but the state boxing is in today with all the cherrypicking and BS is because they let this guy abuse of it.

Comment

Comparing apples to oranges here. Main point about the fight last night was old (40) vs young (30....not all that young really).
        Sure Floyd-Alvarez was old-vs young but Floyd was 36...old but not that old.

If Floyd came back NOW and defeated Canelo....THAT would be a bigger victory.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
          I think Manny's was.
          Thurman at his weight, Canelo drained to death.

Let's see Mayweather get in a ring with Thurman at this age, Thurman by KO right now.

Floyd always fought with advantages created for him, even the refs would step in if someone was hitting and creating any kind of danger for Floyd. Sorry, but the state boxing is in today with all the cherrypicking and BS is because they let this guy abuse of it.
          What a stupid post. It's like me saying let's see Pacquiao get in the ring with Canelo. Thurman looked like **** in his last fight before Pacquiao, it can be claimed Thurman is past it too.

Comment

Canelo is a legend and already a hall of Famer. He was dominated. ....Thurman is no where near as great as a canelo? Wtf......thurman to canelo? U gotta be *****ing me lol not to mention pac and thurman was close it wasn't domination. Anyone who says pac thurman was more impressive ether hates Mayweather's personality ( fair) b*itching about the catchweight (as if pac didn't have plenty of those himself) or just don't know ***** about boxing......

Comment

Pacquiao over Thurman.

40 years old, dropped him and beat him up.

Floyd fought a green Canelo at a CW, caught him at the right time.

Comment

Mayweather by a mile.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    What a stupid post. It's like me saying let's see Pacquiao get in the ring with Canelo. Thurman looked like **** in his last fight before Pacquiao, it can be claimed Thurman is past it too.
                    I am trying desperately to be at your level, Rob.

Comment

Working...
                    X