Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua's weight lifting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He always looks stiffer than my d1ck when I look at Oscar wearing a wig and fishnets.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Juice don't make you big dude! You got to lift bro. Juice helps you recover quicker so you can lift more.
      correct people think you can take roids and just sit on couch and eat chips all day and get big.

Comment

Joshua's muscle does not look natural.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          you are the biggest troll. Little 16 yr old who dont know sh ite. But to hide behind your puter in mommy basement with **** on one window this on the next.and i dont want to even say where your handS are.
          That dude was exposed in one thread as Paul Spadafora, seriously the thread was in the lounge

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
            He has to work out or he'll grow big ole **** from steroids.

Like your Dad's
            Hey spadafore, ill kick yo monkey ass

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              That dude was exposed in one thread as Paul Spadafora, seriously the thread was in the lounge
              NO WAY realy Paul aint that ****ed up?? I think he is CHARLIE Z seems to really fit

Comment

if you got link or remember thread id like to see it!!!!!! What made people think that?

Comment

NO WAY realy Paul aint that ****ed up?? I think he is CHARLIE Z seems to really fit
                  Im serious, he suposedly posted a photo but the dumbass forgot mail in the background, but they took the photo down. I didnt get to see the photo because it was taken down by the time I clicked the link

Comment

Im serious, he suposedly posted a photo but the dumbass forgot mail in the background, but they took the photo down. I didnt get to see the photo because it was taken down by the time I clicked the link
                    If that's really Paul he should be in commercial about the danger of substance abuse. I MEAN IT I know if I had seen it in my youth it might have saved me some time.LMAO

Comment

If that's really Paul he should be in commercial about the danger of substance abuse. I MEAN IT I know if I had seen it in my youth it might have saved me some time.LMAO
                      Here is the thread
                      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=762782

Comment

Working...
                      X