No announcement yet.

Joshua's weight lifting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua's weight lifting

I think he might be addicted to it.Some people are (even running). I think it might be tied to his self belief.Even his promoter thought he would be 10-14pds lighter than last fight instead he was 4pds heavier.His trainer cant like this I know guys lift weights now (not like old times)but Joshua seems to be powerlifting from some training vidios's I have seen.He looks better at 240 or so imo.

It effects his hand speed

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      It effects his hand speed
      yup and stamina plus makes him a little stiff

Comment

He has to work out or he'll grow big ole **** from steroids.

Like your Dad's

Comment

Does he lift? I don't recall seeing him 'power lifting' or anything like that. Sure, he's probably juiced to the gills but I don't think he really lifts.

Comment

Originally posted by lou cipher View Post
            he has to work out or he'll grow big ole **** from steroids.

Like your dad's
            you are the biggest troll. Little 16 yr old who dont know sh ite. But to hide behind your puter in mommy basement with **** on one window this on the next.and i dont want to even say where your handS are.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Does he lift? I don't recall seeing him 'power lifting' or anything like that. Sure, he's probably juiced to the gills but I don't think he really lifts.
              Really he lifts all the time he has even talked about it.ive seen him lifting big weights

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                Really he lifts all the time he has even talked about it.ive seen him lifting big weights
                that's news to me, all the training videos I've seen of him he's doing boxing training or HITT/crossfit type of workouts. You could be right though, I just haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Juice don't make you big dude! You got to lift bro. Juice helps you recover quicker so you can lift more.

Comment

Old ped gut

Comment

Working...
                    X