Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do wilder fans actually want him involved in a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmish View Post
    Hearn doesn't give a **** about dillian Whyte. He just wants wilder to beat him so he can showcase wilder to the British audience. It's good promoting and ensures AJ vs Wilder at Wembley stadium makes everyone involved a fortune.
    That's just stalling and ducking.

Whyte looked like shyt last night....nobody wants to see him again ever.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      jesus christ i think theyve got to be the worst fanbase ive ever seen. Ive never heard so many passionate arguments, excuses about why big fights shouldnt and cant happen. Its never deontays fault...

After last nights fight,all im hearing is, oh wilder cant go to the uk, the fight cant happen, he'll get robbed, it has to happen in america etc. Because the standard of officiating in fights in america has been so good too? No premature stoppages involving a home fighter?

Joshuas the one throwing wilder a bone, not the other way round. Hes just fought takam in front of 70000, what have wilders attendances been like? Pretty sure spence did alright when he came to the UK so why are you all ****ting your pants over it?

Do any of you want him to actually fight a half decent opponent? Its no wonder hes content to fight the likes of washington, molina, spzlika, stiverne 2 when you are all sucking his **** for doing so lol. Theres always excuses every single time he plucks his next opponent from the graveyard. plus ive never known such passionate defence of him pulling out of the ortiz fight to fight.... oh another recent PED user.

I get the impression people would like to maintain the impression that theres some american destroyer in the heavyweight division whos avoided, rather than actually seeing that getting put to the test and the realisation being that he isnt what you are hoping he is. I think deep down people know hes garbage.
      Of course we wanna see him in a good fight. For the love of God, he has had some of the schityies luck with his juiced opponents

Comment

I didn't think that biotch had any fans other than the Alabama inbreds

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
          I didn't think that biotch had any fans other than the Alabama inbreds
          AJ lost tons of fans last night biotch

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            jesus christ i think theyve got to be the worst fanbase ive ever seen. Ive never heard so many passionate arguments, excuses about why big fights shouldnt and cant happen. Its never deontays fault...

After last nights fight,all im hearing is, oh wilder cant go to the uk, the fight cant happen, he'll get robbed, it has to happen in america etc. Because the standard of officiating in fights in america has been so good too? No premature stoppages involving a home fighter?

Joshuas the one throwing wilder a bone, not the other way round. Hes just fought takam in front of 70000, what have wilders attendances been like? Pretty sure spence did alright when he came to the UK so why are you all ****ting your pants over it?

Do any of you want him to actually fight a half decent opponent? Its no wonder hes content to fight the likes of washington, molina, spzlika, stiverne 2 when you are all sucking his **** for doing so lol. Theres always excuses every single time he plucks his next opponent from the graveyard. plus ive never known such passionate defence of him pulling out of the ortiz fight to fight.... oh another recent PED user.

I get the impression people would like to maintain the impression that theres some american destroyer in the heavyweight division whos avoided, rather than actually seeing that getting put to the test and the realisation being that he isnt what you are hoping he is. I think deep down people know hes garbage.
            Ayo, you really can't make this **** up, lmao. You really can't lol...

Comment

Wilder fans are the same guys you can hear in the background of world star videos.

"He sleepin, dayumm, git some, wassup b1tch"....you get my meaning.

They are not exactly known for an objective appreciation of the Queensbury Rules.

If you examine Wilders technique, you can see the ghetto style runs through him.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                Wilder fans are the same guys you can hear in the background of world star videos.

"He sleepin, dayumm, git some, wassup b1tch"....you get my meaning.

They are not exactly known for an objective appreciation of the Queensbury Rules.

If you examine Wilders technique, you can see the ghetto style runs through him.
                Says a Barrio dwelling rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  How is a nobody like Whyte....who just struggled vs Helenius....supposed to make the fight bigger.?

Hearn is just using Whyte to buy time for his ****ty body builder.
                  Lmmfao...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    AJ lost tons of fans last night biotch
                    It was a poor performance for him especially the way he walked through the likes of Molina (compared to Wilders performance against him).

Just want AJ vs Wilder now as Whyte doesn't deserve the fight.

Comment

yes they do want to see him fight and then claim the other guy is raided in order to save himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X