Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do wilder fans actually want him involved in a good fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do wilder fans actually want him involved in a good fight?

jesus christ i think theyve got to be the worst fanbase ive ever seen. Ive never heard so many passionate arguments, excuses about why big fights shouldnt and cant happen. Its never deontays fault...

After last nights fight,all im hearing is, oh wilder cant go to the uk, the fight cant happen, he'll get robbed, it has to happen in america etc. Because the standard of officiating in fights in america has been so good too? No premature stoppages involving a home fighter?

Joshuas the one throwing wilder a bone, not the other way round. Hes just fought takam in front of 70000, what have wilders attendances been like? Pretty sure spence did alright when he came to the UK so why are you all ****ting your pants over it?

Do any of you want him to actually fight a half decent opponent? Its no wonder hes content to fight the likes of washington, molina, spzlika, stiverne 2 when you are all sucking his **** for doing so lol. Theres always excuses every single time he plucks his next opponent from the graveyard. plus ive never known such passionate defence of him pulling out of the ortiz fight to fight.... oh another recent PED user.

I get the impression people would like to maintain the impression that theres some american destroyer in the heavyweight division whos avoided, rather than actually seeing that getting put to the test and the realisation being that he isnt what you are hoping he is. I think deep down people know hes garbage.

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    jesus christ i think theyve got to be the worst fanbase ive ever seen. Ive never heard so many passionate arguments, excuses about why big fights shouldnt and cant happen. Its never deontays fault...

After last nights fight,all im hearing is, oh wilder cant go to the uk, the fight cant happen, he'll get robbed, it has to happen in america etc. Because the standard of officiating in fights in america has been so good too? No premature stoppages involving a home fighter?

Joshuas the one throwing wilder a bone, not the other way round. Hes just fought takam in front of 70000, what have wilders attendances been like? Pretty sure spence did alright when he came to the UK so why are you all ****ting your pants over it?

Do any of you want him to actually fight a half decent opponent? Its no wonder hes content to fight the likes of washington, molina, spzlika, stiverne 2 when you are all sucking his **** for doing so lol. Theres always excuses every single time he plucks his next opponent from the graveyard. plus ive never known such passionate defence of him pulling out of the ortiz fight to fight.... oh another recent PED user.

I get the impression people would like to maintain the impression that theres some american destroyer in the heavyweight division whos avoided, rather than actually seeing that getting put to the test and the realisation being that he isnt what you are hoping he is. I think deep down people know hes garbage.
    He wants Joshua.....not Whyte.

Why don't you want AJ vs Wilder?????

Comment

Lol he's been calling out everyone, how do you make the assumption he doesnt want to chase the big fights ?

He wanted to fight povetkin, ortiz, Joshua. Unfortunately it seems like they didn't want to fight him or still don't

I want to see him in the biggest and best match ups possible

Comment

After what I just seen from Dillian Shyte and Anthony Joshua last night I no longer believe Deontay Wilder needs to fight these bums.

Comment

Last I heard, it was the Joshua fanboys who didn't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            After what I just seen from Dillian Shyte and Anthony Joshua last night I no longer believe Deontay Wilder needs to fight these bums.
            If I were managing AJ.....I wouldn't let him near Andy Ruiz Jr...let alone Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              If I were managing AJ.....I wouldn't let him near Andy Ruiz Jr...let alone Wilder.
              Lets face it, Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is doing the UK fanboys a favor by not smashing another UK hype-job like Errol Spence jr. and 'Money-Team' Tank Davis just did -- I really don't know why these Britt's are such loud mouths ; they just don't seem to understand they will ALWAYS come in third or fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Lets face it, Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder is doing the UK fanboys a favor by not smashing another UK hype-job like Errol Spence jr. and 'Money-Team' Tank Davis just did -- I really don't know why these Britt's are such loud mouths ; they just don't seem to understand they will ALWAYS come in third or fourth.
                They still choking on those Chocolate Brownies

Comment

Yeah Wilder don't want no big fights, that's why he signed to fight POVETKIN in RUSSIA and then signed to fight ORTIZ as a VOLUNTARY.
                  I'm very much neutral in this situation as I think both AJ and Wilder are waaay overrated, I'd pick AJ to beat Wilder though tbh.
                  But AJ fanboys or more specifically Hearn/Matchroom fanboys are way worse than Wilder fanboys! They just come across like brainwashed, deluded ******s.
                  Give me Inoue-Sor Rungvisai anyday over these big stiff idiots
                  Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 10-29-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Wilder himself is great fun.

It is important to separate him his bit of a fanbase on here.

Comment

Working...
                    X