No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Man, even with Spoon you are trying to correct his spelling, .....

Yes, YOU'RE da Zzoup Nazi!!!
    Shouldn't you be admitting that you are wrong about EPO instead of worrying about my critique of Spoon's spelling?

Let's try this yet again. Is EPO a threshold substance? This requires a simple "yes" or "no." Are you ever going to stop ducking and deflecting so that you can answer this question?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Just remember what you did to me, i'm forever scarred for life.
      I know, let this be a lesson never to go on a battlefield half ****ed. You'll get raped. Food for thought chump.

I hope you can learn from this experience and grow in wisdom to never again engage a losing battle with Spoon23. You are out of your league son.

I forgive you. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I know, let this be a lesson never to go on a battlefield half ****ed. You'll get raped. Food for thought chump.

I hope you can learn from this experience and grow in wisdom to never again engage a losing battle with Spoon23. You are out of your league son.

I forgive you. Carry on.
        LMAOOO. Changing quotations now, are we?

Funny thing is....I don't have to change quotations to embarrass you. LMAO!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Comment

Man, even with Spoon you are trying to correct his spelling, .....

Yes, YOU'RE da Zzoup Nazi!!!

Yeah,

You know he's beat when he calls on his last lame card and checks your spelling in a boxing forum lololol

It's that obvious when I guy has nothing left to throw, he's running on fumes with an empty gas tank he calls for a spelling bee hahahaha!!

Know we can call TravestyNY, Zzoup NAzi, Mr. Deflector, Ms Pink Flip Flops, Bird cage man hahahahaha!!

All fun in this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            LMAOOO. Changing quotations now, are we?

Funny thing is....I don't have to change quotations to embarrass you. LMAO!
            Naah, It's you who did that not me. Your deluded mind is playing tricks on you again. Don't blame others for being trapped in my world Missy.

Comment

Yeah,

You know he's beat when he calls on his last lame card and checks your spelling in a boxing forum lololol

It's that obvious when I guy has nothing left to throw, he's running on fumes with an empty gas tank he calls for a spelling bee hahahaha!!

Know we can call TravestyNY, Zzoup NAzi, Mr. Deflector, Ms Pink Flip Flops, Bird cage man hahahahaha!!

All fun in this point.

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)

DONE!

You can't win, Spoon. Tell me, are you still wearing those pink flip flops that you can't stop talking about?

At first I felt sorry, but now I'm quite proud to have caused you melt down #597539727957. LMAOOOO!

Comment

Naah, It's you who did that not me. Your deluded mind is playing tricks on you again. Don't blame others for being trapped in my world Missy.
                It's me who did what exactly?

This is your exact quotation:

DONE!

Why the **** were you begging for men to play dress up with you? LMAO. That's sad, son. Seek help.

Comment

TravestyNY is far gone ADP02, he's love for Floyd had corrupted him, he's more of a fan girl shaking her pompoms for Floyd than realizing he's shameful and biased nature of not owning to his mistakes, is the reason he is Red. At this point he should just be a mascot for Floyd. I'm sure he'll be good at it. I still wish him well. May he find his way back to the straight road. It's never too late to change even for him.
                  Remember that he is a DEFLECTOR .... so he will deflect what you say!!! Meaning, he will come back!

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    is spoon23 still claiming pac was robbed by all the judges and everyone in vegas?

ROFL.
                    Well, to add to what you said, Yes, obviously I do since it's written in the front page of the thread you dimwit duh..

Not only that I am also claiming that in the course of our exchanges. You snapped and lost control of your sanity and went on a downward spiral of spamming this thread over and over again, only to be exposed as a ****** who has become obsessed with Spoon23 bwahahaha!

I also claim, that all the bans that happened to you is because of your fatal attraction to yours truly hahaha!!

Some people make mistakes and fumbles, it's on him, but when I guy makes the same mistake twice and gets banned again, there is no excuse for that. That's not only on him, but that's just ******ed hahahaha!!

I also claim, I own you hahahaha!!

Now stop messing around you got a foursome with Floyd, Beiber and Travolta.

OOOORRRRAAAAALLLLEEEEEE!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

RIDE! RIDE! RIDE IT 'TILL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT TO GIVE YEEEHAAAA!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

Remember that he is a DEFLECTOR .... so he will deflect what you say!!! Meaning, he will come back!
                      WOWWW. You still going about this deflector thing:

yet you still won't answer my simple question? LMAOOOO

IS EPO A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE? YES OR NO?

LOOK WHO IS DUCKING and DEFLECTING! LMAOOOO.

Comment

Working...
                      X