Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Look, Travestyny was DQd by me!!!!

He cannot accept it. No problem. It is what it is!

They were all friends and they didn't give related explanations except for Billeau2 ... but as I stated, his explanation was based on incorrect WADA quotes from travestyny and even though Billeau asked me for a rebuttal, he didn't come back when I was around.

That thread had no ref, no judge who controlled the discussion. Every time I shot down his points, he would say, that was not the topic and there was nobody to bring the topic back to what we agreed to! Sure, whatever!

I told Willy Wanker to hold off before he responds. He didn't. That in itself DQs him as a judge!.

Early on, Tony Mantana was great to have since he was at least coming by to entertain but being honest, his input based on the topic was a big zero.

You guys had to come out clean from the start. That didn't happen until I discovered the truth!!!!

Consequently, Travestyny was DQd!!!!

You had a say in who was accepted as a judge, you agreed on the final judges, and you agreed to abide by their verdict.

You can't DQ them just because things didn't go your way. Especially not for a silly excuse like "Mayweather Mafia" since the majority of the judges aren't even Floyd fans.

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    your post right here just shows how dumb and stupid a phaggot you are. how can anybody's reps increases like mine when you're just exchanging reps with newbies with a rep no higher than 60.

my rep went up significantly from the threads i made for you. lots of them enjoy the pwnage i'd given you. i don't know but i think lots of people here doesn't like your copy and paste posting style!
    So why don't you make your polls public, then? What do you have to hide?

Your are obviously afraid of transparency for a reason.

Comment

2.1 Haematological Markers

The following Markers are considered within the ABP Haematological Module:
      HCT: Haematocrit
      HGB: Haemoglobin
      RBC: Red blood cell (erythrocyte) count RET%: Reticulocytes percentage
      RET#: Reticulocyte count MCV: Mean corpuscular volume
      MCH: Mean corpuscular haemoglobin
      MCHC: Mean corpuscular haemoglobin concentration RDW-SD: Red cell distribution width (standard deviation)
      IRF: Immature reticulocyte fraction

Further calculated Markers specific to the Haematological Module include OFF-hr Score (OFFS), which is a combination of HGB and RET%1, and Abnormal Blood Profile Score (ABPS), which is a combination of HCT, HGB, RBC, RET%, MCV, MCH, and MCHC2.
      Stop it. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You wish you could disqualify me just like you wish Pac could disqualify Mayweather.

1. Did you approve the judges?

2. Did you say that only the judges' opinions matter?

Let's watch you deflect.

After the fact, it was discovered that they were all friends and I did the right thing ......

Especially when you did not defend against that stupidity!!! WTF is wrong with you?

DQd TRAVESTYNY BABY!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          be careful with shoulderphaggot aka shits on brits he has a major issue with nasophilia. he has fantasies and loves boning guys in the nose.

he's a weird guy...!
          That's creepy. Thanks for the heads up, but I kinda had an idea his like that. It fits his profile

Comment

After the fact, it was discovered that they were all friends and I did the right thing ......

Especially when you did not defend against that stupidity!!! WTF is wrong with you?

DQd TRAVESTYNY BABY!!!!!!

Are you still going? You can say it's a DQ all you want, son. Whatever makes you sleep better at night

Go away, clown. Stop bothering me about your loss

Ps. Sounds like you are disqualifying yourself since YOU picked the judges

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
              You had a say in who was accepted as a judge, you agreed on the final judges, and you agreed to abide by their verdict.

You can't DQ them just because things didn't go your way. Especially not for a silly excuse like "Mayweather Mafia" since the majority of the judges aren't even Floyd fans.

Aside from picking on someone ShoulderRoll, why don't you fix this mess first.

Kuyukut just called you a phaggot. What you gonna do about it ShoulderRoll aka ****on??

ShoulderRoll (Sh|ts on Brits) exposed again hahaha!!

Pointing fingers at ADP02 when it's actually him who has a backlog of flaking hahaha!!

Comment

I am speaking to a Mayweather fan who cannot see what is wrong with having a Mayweather Mafia guy as judge without me knowing about it and 2 other judges being his "friends".

You just lost all credibility my Mayweather friend!!!!

You guys were throwing at me Hanzgruber, You Shoulder Roll, some other Mayweather fans .... the only guy missing was LarryXXX

Comment

remember, i'm your daddy kuyukut and daddy's not afraid of anything.

i'll say it again, son. the poll whether it's private and/or public the results will be the same. i'm not hiding anything i just don't want you to get disappointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    That's creepy. Thanks for the heads up, but I kinda had an idea his like that. It fits his profile
                    yup, he's a very weird phaggot. that's the reason why i always put him on check as often as i could.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Aside from picking on someone ShoulderRoll, why don't you fix this mess first.

Kuyukut just called you a phaggot. What you gonna do about it ShoulderRoll aka ****on??

ShoulderRoll (Sh|ts on Brits) exposed again hahaha!!

Pointing fingers at ADP02 when it's actually him who has a backlog of flaking hahaha!!

Let Kuyukut resort to profanity and name calling. That's all he has because he can't argue with facts or logic.

His polls aren't public so I don't pay attention to them. I'm certain he just pleads with his buddies in the Pinoy Lounge to flood in and vote a certain way.

Comment

Working...
                      X