No announcement yet.

Butler blocked me because he doesn’t know NBA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler blocked me because he doesn’t know NBA

Apparently he doesn’t know football either cause the Seahawks should of never even won their first Super Bowl if kaepernick didn’t overthrow crabtree and they clearly showed amateur play calling against New England the next season that’s not a dynasty.. you got to win 3 chips to be a dynasty you f@ggot.

Butler looking like a real b*tch here

Comment

He did the same to me. He knows absolutely nothing about sports. He is made the fool in pretty much each thread he creates acting like he knows something. I pointed how he was made to look like a dunce in a thread awhile ago and he said "prove it", but he blocked me so I couldn't respond

True sign of a woman

Comment

He Loves Lebron....he cant help his lack of knowledge...

Comment

Was this because we were clowning him for not knowing what a rookie is on that Lakers thread?

Comment

He messaged me asking for my Wang... Whatever the fuk that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              He did the same to me. He knows absolutely nothing about sports. He is made the fool in pretty much each thread he creates acting like he knows something. I pointed how he was made to look like a dunce in a thread awhile ago and he said "prove it", but he blocked me so I couldn't respond

True sign of a woman

Pretty much this lmao.

B.utlet doesn't know **** about any topic, not just sports.

Comment

Lol crybabies.. i already explained why i refer to them as "rookies".. its obvious you dont read espn...coz they've been called "rookies" many times in espn comments..

at ripchip..post the link here of that "proof"

Comment

He blocked me for totally emasculating him

It's weird that he's this grotesque lil *****boy nerd but lives vicariously through giant basketball players on an almost perverse level

Don't that have a word for that kind of thing?
                  Last edited by ////; 06-16-2018, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Everyone posting on this thread will be on ignore except for zaroku... keep crying lol

Comment

Working...
                    X