Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why women should not rule the country......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Gender equality is an illusion. Men and women have two different roles to play in the family, and society.

In terms of value, up until now and even now women are actually valued more than men. Everything is skewed toward the women's favor from the courts of law to a sinking ship where the common motto has always been women and children first.

When it comes to certain areas of the workforce, women will never be as good as men as a police officer, firefighter, or even a paramedic to name a few fields.
    Of course there are certain things men will be better at when it comes to physical strength and certain things women will be better at. The Russians discovered early on that women became excellent snipers, as they were frequently more patient then men and as a result could hold their position for extremely long periods of time without moving, whereas impatients would leave to movement and giving away their position to the enemy.

The society you live in shapes who we are, especially in the case of the roles of what is expected from women and men. If a little girl is given Barbie dolls and Princesses as a toddler and beyond, the expectations are being set. However if they are given Chess pieces to play with instead and remove the expectations of girls, the results may be drastically different. Take for example László Polgár, who believed "geniuses are made, not born" and in order to prove his theory he conducted his excitement on his own daughters, whom he raised to be chess prodigies, with two of them becoming the best and second best women chess players in the world. All three daughters became geniuses and went on to accomplish incredible things. László Polgár proved his theory, and he did so by teaching them and removing the typical expectations for girls, they didn't play with my little pony or dream of being a Princess, as if marrying a rich man is their ultimate goal in life.

But yes things are skewed today in our society. We teach our girls to idolize beauty, teach them that getting married is all they can dresm for and when they grow up and are in the real world they realize life isn't "fair", and they complain and moan about inequality. But thst solves nothing. It all starts with our children and how they are raised. If we want to progress further as humans, we should remove the low expectations forced upon our little girls and teach and treat them much differently (same goes for boys as well).

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      They get too emotional and would nuke their ex-boyfriend from 10 years ago.

Well I'm a guy and I don't get too emotional, but I would still like to nuke some ex-girlfriends from 10 years ago.

Just sayin'.

Comment

if a woman can make time to be in the kitchen, barefoot, ass spread and bent over the counter top making me a sandwich every day then she can be whatever she wants to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          If we want to progress further as humans, we should remove the low expectations forced upon our little girls and teach and treat them much differently (same goes for boys as well).
          I don't think society has low exceptions of women or little girls! society protects and worships women! that is the real reason why on a fundamental level, as men we do not expect much from women accept? maybe some virtue, morals and femininity. At large men don't really care what a woman does for a living, it makes no difference whether she is a waitress or a lawyer...

Society loves women out of the virtuous fact of being women! where as society only respects and loves men, when we can rise ourselves above the norm! and we can climb mountains! or literally move them with the strength in our muscles and hands! Since the beginning of time men have been aspiring and climbing, that is why such things like sports where created by men (And not women!) that is why men built pyramids the size of Giza in Africa, and flew a man to the Moon! even without conditioning men seem to have this obsessive need to manipulate their environment! and to challenge ourselves though adventure which can endanger our lives (More so than Women!) and i think this is because on a fundamental level, we are like children trying to prove ourselves! Whether it be to women, or even the Gods themselves (Women don't have these same issues)...

I don't think women want to live under that sort of exception, what women and feminist want is? the opportunities without the expectation deep down (Without the same kind of pressure and consequences that young boys are conditioned to accept! when a man falls, nobody but yourself is going to pick you up! BECAUSE people expect you to rise yourself up! as men we love women too much to EVER subject them to the same kind of expectation!)......

And this is why its a mans world! and it will always be a mans world! Mother nature would not see the light of her day without us! but this does not mean women can't lead (If they want to take on leadership roles, let them!)...

Note: I don't vote anyway, as i think politicians are all puppets on a string.
          Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-19-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            indonesia already have women president, she's done okay at her work. plenty men do worse job as president before and after her
            Jamaica, Pakistan, England, Germany, Trinidad & Tobago, etc. I don't know if these guys are trolling but no discussion is needed here or maybe it's just the women they see around them who are shaping their views. Their moms and grandmothers must be the type that couldn't function nowhere else but in a kitchen.

And if they judging of their current girlfriends or wife, maybe those girls/women are still young and not mature yet.

Comment

This forum is evidence that most men should not be leaders of nations either...

Comment

I change my mind.

Lisa Ann should be a world leader.

She would fock the bastard out of putin and he would become an ally.

She would ride the china men and north koreans so hard until they bust mega nuts and forget building nukes.

Iran would all of a sudden comply after Lisa blows Ahmedinijad .

Lisa Ann would suck ,fuq and blow us all into utopia.

There would be zero wars

All the world leaders would be united every year by attending an annual summit where a bukkake would occur with Lisa as the star.

No more wars.

Comment

Have no problem with a woman leading us
                  But fu for trying to force feed me with crooked clinton

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Have no problem with a woman leading us
                    But fu for trying to force feed me with crooked clinton
                    Oh? I thought you were 100% dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Well I'm a guy and I don't get too emotional, but I would still like to nuke some ex-girlfriends from 10 years ago.

Just sayin'.
                      Hey you have the CIA to send her ass to Guantanamo doe

Comment

Working...
                      X