Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Is Kell a regular on the gay scene down there or does he just go abroad when exclusively on the prowl for some jerky beef ?
    Listening to a f*ggot band like Stone Temple Pilots, you`d know all about the f*ggot scene wouldn`t you son. aha.

Comment

• I predict Errol Spence by late stoppage. I think he'll rise to the challenge. I doubt he'll get a fair shake if it goes 12.

Comment

Is Kell a regular on the gay scene down there or does he just go abroad when exclusively on the prowl for some jerky beef ?
        My mate Danny C ( the c stands for exactly what you think it does) is a poofter, and he saw Brook over in a gay bar in Grimsby...

Comment

You're kidding right ? Even Brook's team did not want this fight, the tried get him everyone except Spence.
          silly me, i thought that brook signing to fight spence might potentially mean that he wasnt actually ducking spence like you all said. my mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Khan would be a fool to jump in the ring with Brook, after nearly a year long lay off, hand operation, and a brutal knockout - the worst of his career...

It'd make sense for Khan to have his tune up, and face Brook after Spence - granted he wins.

Ofcourse if Brook loses, the fight will somewhat lose it's luster, but the British buying public are very gullible - all it would take is for Brook to beat some euro level bum and everyone would singing his praises again...

Ive seen Hearn sell tosh to the masses over and over again
            Bellew Cleverly ppv ? the British casual should never ever be underestimated.

Comment

• al haymon ruined boxing!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                Listening to a f*ggot band like Stone Temple Pilots, you`d know all about the f*ggot scene wouldn`t you son. aha.
                Chill out mate, that's ****phobic...I thought you support Kell Brook?

Comment

• 13 weeks away why? What's up with all these fights taking place taking almost half
                  of the year to make?

Now watch Brook have a injury in sparring 1 month away from the fight and Spence has wasted half of 2017 because this fight is happening so late in the year. Glad that there are a lot of fights in 2017 but it shows that these fighters need so much time to make weight. Brook is probably walking around 190lbs right now.

Comment

• Finally. Fights like this make me wish I still lived in the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      silly me, i thought that brook signing to fight spence might potentially mean that he wasnt actually ducking spence like you all said. my mistake.
                      Attempting to duck and ducking is two different things.

Comment

Working...
                      X