Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook-Spence to Fight May 20 in Sheffield; IBF Purse Bid Canceled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
    I have a feeling whoever wins won't get credit by a lot of people lol. If spence wins people can point to the weight, eye injury and if Brook wins people will say he was just another Lacy.

Honestly I think people are too caught up in making comparisons with past matchups/fighters, just judge the fight based on the styles rather than assuming one guy will be like Lacy, I don't know about this forum because I weren't here but elsewhere I remember some suggestions that Burns-Crawford could end up like Calzaghe-Lacy.
    Na even my mrs knew burns was gonna get a hiding in that fight

Burns is probably lb for lb the biggest over achiever the U.K. Has ever seen.

People are making comparisons because it has a similar feeling to it . American young prospect everyone's calling the next big star vs our champ

Love a uk usa big fight . Adds more to a already great fight

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      khan was there but khan chickened out lol.now if spence wins there goes kahn's mega uk fight. khan= dumbass
      Khan would be a fool to jump in the ring with Brook, after nearly a year long lay off, hand operation, and a brutal knockout - the worst of his career...

It'd make sense for Khan to have his tune up, and face Brook after Spence - granted he wins.

Ofcourse if Brook loses, the fight will somewhat lose it's luster, but the British buying public are very gullible - all it would take is for Brook to beat some euro level bum and everyone would singing his praises again...

Ive seen Hearn sell tosh to the masses over and over again
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 02-13-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Do you live in Yorkshire ?
        Yeah mate.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          hahahah, i can see a lot of the spence fanboys getting nervous now the fights actually been announced.
          You're kidding right ? Even Brook's team did not want this fight, the tried get him everyone except Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            You see, you ain't mah ***** no moe. I can't respect someone wishing ill on someone else. Especially someone who hasn't done anything to you or anyone else. Brook is a good dude so there's no reason for that. Maybe if it was Khan or something who does nothing but run his mouth and be delusional. Lol
            Amir Khan is Kell's BOSS! at least tha boy been taking on the best in America : Maidana, Zab, Alexander, Swift, Algerir, Nelo, even Colazo who whooped Ricky Hatton...respek da KING!

Comment

Originally posted by Gjh92 View Post
              Good fight. Just hope Hearn doesnt pass it off as ppv worthy. Dont think it deserves that status as not a lot of the casuals in Britain will have heard of spence
              Will be ppv buddy

Boxing is booming

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Na even my mrs knew burns was gonna get a hiding in that fight

Burns is probably lb for lb the biggest over achiever the U.K. Has ever seen.

People are making comparisons because it has a similar feeling to it . American young prospect everyone's calling the next big star vs our champ

Love a uk usa big fight . Adds more to a already great fight
                Just noticed your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
                  Yeah mate.
                  Is Kell a regular on the gay scene down there or does he just go abroad when exclusively on the prowl for some jerky beef ?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    That bum Khan will be lucky if Brook picks him next.
                    'On his back Amir' will get iced again before Brook gets him.The British public's interest in that' fight ' is now at an all time low.As you know apart from a few weirdos boxing people want to see a fight between two willing men , not one willing and one running.

A good example is Brook v Spence ...great match up

A bad one Khan fishing around for some light hitting name of yesteryear that will not damage his brittle whiskers......like you rightly state in every sense of the word Amir Khan is a BUM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                      I have a feeling whoever wins won't get credit by a lot of people lol. If spence wins people can point to the weight, eye injury and if Brook wins people will say he was just another Lacy.

Honestly I think people are too caught up in making comparisons with past matchups/fighters, just judge the fight based on the styles rather than assuming one guy will be like Lacy, I don't know about this forum because I weren't here but elsewhere I remember some suggestions that Burns-Crawford could end up like Calzaghe-Lacy.
                      yeah there will be. Gruber and kigali have got there excuses in already lol

Comment

Working...
                      X