No announcement yet.

Young Shane Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Shane Mosley

I was watching a lot of young Shane Mosley fights, he looks to me like a complete fighter, power, speed, combinations, chin, footwork, reflexes, he will always have troubles with technicians, but still a hell of a fighter, i believe that in his prime he would have done better in some of his losses.

The new security system here stinks. I can't even get a post through.

Comment

Yeah. I wrote a long post and had to abandon it because they said the new security service must have been provoked by an action I took. Fact is, it is their problem and they are the cause of it, not me. This never gets admitted in the corporate world, though, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        I was watching a lot of young Shane Mosley fights, he looks to me like a complete fighter, power, speed, combinations, chin, footwork, reflexes, he will always have troubles with technicians, but still a hell of a fighter, i believe that in his prime he would have done better in some of his losses.
        He never broke the amateurish habit of swinging with his eyes closed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Yeah. I wrote a long post and had to abandon it because they said the new security service must have been provoked by an action I took. Fact is, it is their problem and they are the cause of it, not me. This never gets admitted in the corporate world, though, does it?
          That sucks...

Comment

He never broke the amateurish habit of swinging with his eyes closed.
            Many flaws because of his athletic ability, exploded by the better boxers

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              Many flaws because of his athletic ability, exploded by the better boxers
              It was a shock to see him manhandled by the leser known Forrest. Along with Futch and many others I had overrated him. Still a world class fighter and a courageous world champion. Fought many first class fighters and beat most of them.

Of course it was a much bigger shock to see Forrest manhandled by the likes of Mayorga. It shows the kind of holes these guys have in their games. How could a guy who takes Mosely apart lose so easily to Mayorga? It is more than styles, it is holes.

Comment

You know what they say, holes make fights.

Comment

Nope. They never say sorry or "Oh, I understand, let me help you." They're like petulant children or older republicans, they dig in their heels and never admit to being wrong.

Comment

At lightweight he looked spectacular.

Comment

Working...
                    X