Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people thank God when good things happen but don't blame him for bad stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Why the focus on pedophilia and why do you hesitate to call pedophilia a sin or correlate physical development with age?
    Yo. What?
    You are known as being a pedophile from ESB days.
    You can't wiggle out that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      And that, right there, is the essence of this argument. Your argument is "God and Jesus are real because I read it in a book and I say so", mine is hundreds of years of scientific research. I have facts, you have faith and no matter how many times you try to spin it, that's, in a nutshell, that's what this is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmZH8Iqhd-U
      Your pseudo science is also written in books ? ...lol. Real science discoveries were mostly by Creationists and they wrote it in books too

so what are these facts I havnt already squashed?
      Last edited by maracho; 07-12-2018, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yo. What?
        You are known as being a pedophile from ESB days.
        You can't wiggle out that one.
        Why so defensive and why arnt you answering the question?

Just because your pedophile friends project their pedophilia doesnt make that person a pedophile so bring on the actual evidence

Comment

Why so defensive and why arnt you answering the question?

Just because your pedophile friends project their pedophilia doesnt make that person a pedophile so bring on the actual evidence
          You think you slick?
          We both know ESB lounge got deleted.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You think you slick?
            We both know ESB lounge got deleted.
            A number of people do have evidence that you are an actual pedophile and you have basically admitted it, which is why you are trying to rationalize with Bible passages, shifting blame and basing your projections from Mr. Shudō himself.

We also know that satyrs + diablos are pedophiles and their chimera = siablo

ESB moderators are still there so bring them on but then you are banned and I'm not
            Last edited by maracho; 07-12-2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

And to answer the original topic question, athletes don't blame God when they lose because that would piss off all the religious folks out there which, as we can see here, seems pretty easy to do.
              You seem pretty pissed off yourself insisting to other that their beliefs is just a delusion, and then when religious people provide evidence you'll just waltz it off as "Hallucination." "Can be explained by science."

Comment

And that, right there, is the essence of this argument. Your argument is "God and Jesus are real because I read it in a book and I say so", mine is hundreds of years of scientific research. I have facts, you have faith and no matter how many times you try to spin it, that's, in a nutshell, that's what this is all about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmZH8Iqhd-U
                Umm no. I think you should read about the 2000 years of archeological evidence, historical manuscripts, historical eye witnesses that are universally accepted by all scholars of the world about the evidence of Jesus.

This is the problem about atheist talking about scientific evidence when they don't even realize that all the basis of the bible and its events has been proven true based on the current evidence given throughout. The only difference is that they are too prideful to concede that and demands undeniable, extra ordinary proof, meaning "there is no amount of evidence that would convince me.

Comment

A number of people do have evidence that you are an actual pedophile and you have basically admitted it, which is why you are trying to rationalize with Bible passages, shifting blame and basing your projections from Mr. Shudō himself.

We also know that satyrs + diablos are pedophiles and their chimera = siablo

ESB moderators are still there so bring them on but then you are banned and I'm not
                  Yawn.
                  You are the known pedophile from ESB days and as the person who told us said, it wasn't even a joke because they strongly believe you were.

I was banned back in the Reggie Hammond days.

Comment

Lots of study and the process of elimination via Occam's Razor
                    Translation: You choose to believe your religion is right and others are wrong.

Comment

Your pseudo science is also written in books ? ...lol. Real science discoveries were mostly by Creationists and they wrote it in books too

so what are these facts I havnt already squashed?
                      Written in books backed by physical evidence, which your religion is not. Now you're just claiming victory because you know you've proven nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X