If Floyd was to lose his next fight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
    - How would you rank him?
    - Would your opinion of him and his legacy change?
    - How would you rate the guy who beats him if it's someone like Khan or Maidana?
    - Would Floyd fight again to avenge any loss or retire?

Discuss
    Then he would actually have to start fighting live opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      He immediately rematched Castillo. If he lost a fight, even if it's some crazy, crazy, CJ Ross style robbery he goes right back to it. The money would be enormous too. Beating Mayweather for real makes you an instant legend.
      Mayweather isn't a young man though anymore...at 37/38 I'm not sure he would have the motivation to go on any revenge missions.

Comment

...................he'd need to come back and get a win just like any other fighter who looses!! Why would he be different? Doc

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          ...................he'd need to come back and get a win just like any other fighter who looses!! Why would he be different? Doc
          What more would he have to prove though? And I think he would be potentially there for the taking if he were to lose - the blueprint would be there on how to beat him, and clearly he wouldn't be getting any younger...

Comment

I only watch him to see him lose, I have a hate for him that is indescribable, not because he is a good fighter, but because he as a human being is a disgrace, his actions and arrogance make me want to slap the living daylights out of him.

The only Mayweather fight i'd pay for is against Pac, any because that won't happen I'm just going to sit in hope and stream on the slight chance he gets whats coming to him.

I'm not defending him here or contradicting myself, but people who say he should fight Lara or GGG etc are stupid, the man is simply not big enough for the weight, 147 is his playground and he should stay there.

Comment

Working...
            X