No announcement yet.

Kevin Hart forced to step down as Oscars Host for gay joke made in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Let me get this straight (pun..haha), a comedian told an offensive joke? PC and SJWs are just ruining comedy; you can't say anything that is remotely offensive to any group.

I love Kevin Hart, he's funny and he's genuinely a good guy and role model. I follow him on Instagram and he's always posting positivity and motivational stuff.

What a boring solemnity we have become.
    You can still tell vulgar and ruthless jokes that are more like harsh angry insults than jokes, as long as you attack Whites, Christians, Republicans it all good

everything else is off limits.

Watch this

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Haters gone hate, meanwhile Hart will keep winning at life
      I'm not hating i just don't think he's funny or talented and enough is enough already.

He's like the black Dane Cook, just a really energetic comedian who's not actually funnny, but Hollywood loves anyway.

Comment

The only offensive thing about him is his lack of wit and talent. The black Dane Cook is a very apt description

Comment

He should have played the race card and said they dont want a black man hosting it. That trumps the ****phobe card in most instances

Comment

We knew it was over when they got Norm Mcdonald on the view to do an apology. If they can crack that guy...you know some powerful works are going on behind the scenes. Nobody is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Never apologize to these people. They will try to ruin your career regardless. Never apologize to the crazy left.
              yeah the best way to deal with them is say absoloutley nothing, do not respond or react to them in any way

They are all emotional basket cases, if they can't get a rise they move on quickly because you aren't feeding them.

Comment

kevin hart turned into a biatch

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  I seen where they were concerned with ratings because last year was the least watched Oscars and the last couple years the ratings have fallen. The host doesn't matter as much as legit awards being given.
                  The ratings are down because the show takes too f****n long. If they just showed all the major awards, ended the show and took out all the filler in between, problem solved. They start off strong with Best Supporting Actor and then make viewers wait about 2 hours with commercials until we get to see any award we care about again. It should just go Best Supporting Actor, then right to Best Supporting Actress, then if you want a little filler, stuff like Cinematopgraphy and Editing, but that's it. We don't need to know who wins for lighting or a bunch of other ticky tack s**t. Maybe foreign, short and animated film, but make it quick. Could easily cut it down to about 2-2 and a half hours, like they do for the Independent Spirit Awards. Do they still even have those or even have them on TV? Used to be quick and did a whole bunch of awards.

So just do Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress, then short film, foreign film, animated film, cinematography, editing, throw in sound, then get right to Best Actress, Original Screenplay, Adapted Screenplay, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Picture, BOOM done, roll credits. Any speech that goes over say, 3 minutes, you cut away or go to commercials. How f****n hard is that? Every other awards shows seems to pull it off. The Oscars are still the only ones that run overtime. So glad I can DVR it now. I used to stay up late to watch it as a kid or come home to check it out. You really just had to watch the first award and then tune back in at the end though.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    I'm not hating i just don't think he's funny or talented and enough is enough already.

He's like the black Dane Cook, just a really energetic comedian who's not actually funnny, but Hollywood loves anyway.
                    Not a fan of his comedy, but I don't mind him in movies. Like the opposite reaction I get to Adam Sandler, whose standup I used to like and some songs even but whose movies I can never sit through.

Comment

Working...
                    X