Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder “After I beat Fury I deserve More Than 50% Against Anthony Joshua"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
    Wilder pricing himself out. Aka ducking.
    IF he goes for 50% then his exactly.

Comment

Let me make it clear, if wilder gets through the crackhead, he will have his fight with aj, hell get the biggest payday of his life time and.... I don't want any of you to complain when it happens... Will lose a lopsided fight.

Wilder just eeds to keep his mouth closed because school will soon be in session.

Comment

If he beats Fury and it does solid numbers, will he deserve over 50% or even 50%? Hell no, but he gets in the 40-45% range. And that alone is a huge win from where he originally was. Joshua is still the A-side without question. THE biggest or second biggest star in boxing.

Question for UK fans, does this PPV have a chance to break 2 million buys?

Comment

So Whyte vs AJ in April , and Usyk vs AJ in Sept

Comment

This chump lives in the land of delusion. Nobody knows who he is yet he thinks he deserves more than 50% if he beats Fury? It's obvious who doesn't want the fight with Joshua. After Fury, he can go back to fighting nobodies for $2M per fight until he's 51-0.

Comment

How about we all decide this **** is boring, ignore Wilder, Whyte, Fury, and Joshua and see if the fight doesn't get made quickly when no one's talking about the last **** one of them said?

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                Wilder believes he'll be worth more than 50/50 against AJ if he beats Fury but he said he'd be reluctantly willing to give AJ 50% in order to make the fight for the fans. He said unless the contact Hearn send is for 50/50 split, he will not be interested.
                So no one is gonna ask for a source???? No? OK....

Comment

What amazes me is how Wilder can change his mind, say different things, go back and forth and his followers STILL are behind him. Wilder asking for 50% is like Lonzo Ball wanting to get paid the same amount that LeBron is getting for the Lakers this year hahaha. It shouldn't and it's not going to happen. To be honest, 30% is more than generous to a guy that can't fill up a high school gym. Also, go back and look at how much Wilder has been paying the bums he's been beating. Wilder 2.1 mil/Ortiz 500k. Wilder 1.5 mill/Szpilka 250k. Wilder 900k/Washington 200k. Wilder 1.4 mil/Arreola 150k. Wilder 1.4 mil/ Duahaupus 140k. Wilder 1.4 mil/Molina 250k. These numbers should tell you a couple of things. 1. That Wilder should have never turned down 15 million from Hearn or 7 million from Whyte. And 2. That Wilder has been paying his bums close to nothing for years to fight him which is sad because it's bad enough he fights bums, but then he pays them like bums when they fight him. You Wilder fans can say what you want about Hearns offer of 15 million (which turns into 19 million UK money) but its ridiculous for you to keep standing behind Wilder and all his behavior. He wants retirement money to fight AJ but he will settle for 10% of that to fight bums. That tells me all I need to know about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                    So no one is gonna ask for a source???? No? OK....

Comment

hearn had his chance to make the fight and acted like a complete azzhole and you all defended it, now wilder has some momentum so hes using it. if the fight vs fury does good numbers then wilder can demand 50%... hopefully after the fury fight they can sit and negotiate like men and we can see this fight. I think wilder will take 45% with a rematch clause that aj takes 45% in the rematch....

Comment

Working...
                      X