No announcement yet.

Adult film pet peeves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I hate it when they throw the camera under the dude and I have to watch ten minutes of a dude's bunghole swinging backwards and forwards toward the lens. Keep the ladies on top...or shoot from her face down.
    LMFAO, but yea. Idk if I ended up on some casually bisexual type video or what, but when that happens they lost me. I'm done with that video.

In general any focus on the dude that isn't about f#cking the girl or getting head is problematic if you are a hetrosexual dude I feel like. There are even more vids these days with girls eating a dudes ass. No thank you to that as well. Lets focus on the girl.

But I think this is likely just the beginning of all this sh^t. I think more dudes & girls are open to bi sh^t so there'll probably just be more of this sh^t to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
      The amount of video titles at least, claiming to be with relatives.

It's a fecking disgrace. They're littered on sites like it's normal or something, WTF!?!
      LMFAO, yea the incest genre of p#rn is basically mainstream sh^t these days. Idk wtf happened, but mfers coming up are obviously into it more then past generations cuz you can go to the most mainstream of sites & see incest sh^t on the front page.

Comment

I hate the Asian p#rn censorship. Some of the Asian vids are quality as f#ck, but the blurred out p#ssy makes it unwatchable.

Also I can't stand the gurgling & choking on dicks thing. Like it makes me wanna throw up it sounds so gross & I'm just making faces like a kid with a plate of brussel sprouts in front of him. That sh^t kills my boner in video & irl. I tell girls I don't dig that outright cuz I'd legit be like "we are done here" mid-f#cking if a girl was doing that gurgling sound on my dick.

Comment

Guys in **** turn me off totally even if it's one guy with several hoes. I wanna see females naked! That's it, I don't watch **** so often to the point where that's not enough for me. A couple of girls doing anything is enough for me most of the time. When I wanna get wild with it I watch female on female BDSM stuff. But that's like once a month or so.

I hate girls who overmoan or moan way too loud while directly looking at the camera, that **** is incredibly fake and it puts me right off. Also anything involves feet can make me puke in a matter of seconds

Comment

I like watching fat naked behemoths get turned over.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Shut up. Go watch some softcore tranny **** then.

Lol I owned you, boy.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                For starters. I hate when a girl is getting gangbanged and they bust in a funnel or cup instead of right on her face. Ruins minutes of jacking, and makes me half to find a whole other video.
                You are a phaggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  Guys in **** turn me off totally even if it's one guy with several hoes. I wanna see females naked! That's it, I don't watch **** so often to the point where that's not enough for me. A couple of girls doing anything is enough for me most of the time. When I wanna get wild with it I watch female on female BDSM stuff. But that's like once a month or so.

I hate girls who overmoan or moan way too loud while directly looking at the camera, that **** is incredibly fake and it puts me right off. Also anything involves feet can make me puke in a matter of seconds
                  Wow you are very specific about your pron.

Comment

I hate when the guy has a bigger dick than me.

So pretty much all p.orn.

Comment

I don’t even watch gangbangs. It’s bad enough having to see one dick I don’t wanna see multiple dudes Jack off

Comment

Working...
                      X