• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev needs regular fights.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      No, they're coming from his former manager and his old trainer
      he's only had one pro manager and trainer though.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
        he's only had one pro manager and trainer though.
        His former manager Anna Reva and amateur trainer

Comment

sign me da f up, favouring Bivol here slightly though

Comment

Wasn't his former manager one the people that effectively screwed up his career up until this point? I would take what she says with a pinch of salt. He strikes me as a humble, quiet guy.

on topic I really want to see him up against Bivol, i'm a fan of both but would give the edge to Bivol as he's the technically better boxer, however Beterbiev is clearly the harder puncher and I would say physically the stronger of the two.

Comment

Beterbiev clips him and takes him out

Comment

I'd love to see that fight happen, but Beterbiev's contractual situation needs sorting out first. Either he sucks it up and concedes defeat to his current promoter, or he moves his base of operations to another country and never fights in North America again - similar to Pac-man.

Comment

Not sure why Artur is so pissed at Michel. The man got you a championship fight within just 12 fights and four years into your professional carreer.

I’m not sure Beterbiev fully understands how complicated this can be even with a perfect sheet.

Did Michel favor Stevenson for a few months prior, is that why he’s pissed? It’s a business, what is in the best interest of GYM ultimately will be in the best interest of local fighters too. I’m sure now that Artur is champion, Michel will favor him.

GYM is one of the top organisations out there. I doubt Artur would have done any better on his own.

He might think he’s invincable. I’m sure Kovalev thought the same thing. But Saturday’s fight showed us he can also be koed and the dream can stop abruptly anytime, especially if his carreer is not managed properly.

Comment

What have they said. As I see it, off course they will be pissed because they got dropped by Beterbiev who was his biggest signing and brought in the most money.

Comment

All these mofos ducking Beterbiev. He is not unbeatable, but I guess everyone is afraid of his power.

Comment

Working...
                      X