No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev: I Have No Problem Facing Dmitry Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev: I Have No Problem Facing Dmitry Bivol

IBF light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev (13-0, 13 KOs) has no problem with facing WBA champion Dmitry Bivol (14-0, 11 KOs) in a unification. Beterbiev shares the same trainer as WBO champion Eleider Alvarez, and WBC champion Adonis Stevenson is fighting mandatory challenger Oleksandr Gvozdyk in December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i dont think it will be before 2019

Comment

Let's make it happen then!! At least we don't have to wait for this fight to marinate!! Lol

Comment

I give a slight edge to Bivol that dude looks solid!

Comment

I would be highly disappointed if not Bivol will send him home.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
            Let's make it happen then!! At least we don't have to wait for this fight to marinate!! Lol
            Unfortunately, that's not what Bivol thinks http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/bivol-is-open-to-super-middleweight-opportunities-says-beterbiev-fight-needs-time/ But against Kovalev there was no need to marinate SMH

Comment

This is the fight to make next year. I hope it happens.

Comment

I would root for the younger talent. I like Bivol and I don't like Beterbiev at all, a lot of shady stories surrounds him about him being a snake

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  I would root for the younger talent. I like Bivol and I don't like Beterbiev at all, a lot of shady stories surrounds him about him being a snake
                  Well, those rumors come from a vodka drinker. I don't believe in 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by KrusherStan View Post
                    Well, those rumors come from a vodka drinker. I don't believe in 'em.
                    No, they're coming from his former manager and his old trainer

Comment

Working...
                    X