Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Smith is a dirty disrespectful fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Smith is a dirty disrespectful fighter...

I give him 100% credit for defeating Hopkins. However, the way he defeated Hopkins was dirty and disrespectful.

While Joe Smith was unloading a barrage of punches, Hopkins had no where to go and was basically in a turtle shell. After maybe the 4th or 5th punch, Hopkins was starting to fall backwards outside of the ring and then Joe Smith throws a completely unnecessary one last shot to Hopkins' mug. It seemed as if Smith purposely wanted Hopkins to fall out of the ring which is kind of a b*tch move knowing that your opponent is 51 years old.

On top of that, Smith celebrated like he didn't give a **** and showed no concern for Hopkins, a legend in the sport.

Imagine if a young Tyson fought an old Ali, Tyson would've have destroyed Ali but then he'd kiss him at the end of the fight.

Troll thread alert

Comment

I guess that if the white man would have said in the past: "No black man will ever beat me" you would be ok with the black man kicking his out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I guess that if the white man would have said in the past: "No black man will ever beat me" you would be ok with the black man kicking his out of the ring.
        wtf are you even talking about?... are you stupid?

Comment

You should never worry about whether your opponent might fall through the ropes while throwing punches. You're trying to win a fight. In Smith's case he's trying to win a fight against one of the craftiest, trickiest, and most deceptive fighters ever.

****ing right he should keep punching.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            You should never worry about whether your opponent might fall through the ropes while throwing punches. You're trying to win a fight. In Smith's case he's trying to win a fight against one of the craftiest, trickiest, and most deceptive fighters ever.

****ing right he should keep punching.
            and /thread

Comment

Comment

You need to find another sport to be a fan of

Comment

The only way I'd be inclined to agree is if BHops was already outside of the ring and Joe Smith Jr reached over the ropes to throw another shot

Otherwise, deal with it bro

Comment

Working...
                  X