Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Smith is a dirty disrespectful fighter...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont agree with you so, he was very good fight and deserved win. i didnt see him doin anything illegal.

Comment

I didn't realize it'd been over 2 years since hopkins last fought. Now I'm surprised he didn't get beat even worse.

Nothing against joe smith (love an upset) but that wasn't the same hopkins who fought kovalev.
      Last edited by ////; 12-18-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

I agree. It was disgusting watching Joe Smith Jr punch a senior citizen in a boxing match.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          I agree. It was disgusting watching Joe Smith Jr punch a senior citizen in a boxing match.
          Then the senior citizen shouldn't have got in the ring with him. It's a boxing match. Hopkins knew what the risks were going in.

Comment

someones toto hurts

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              You should never worry about whether your opponent might fall through the ropes while throwing punches. You're trying to win a fight. In Smith's case he's trying to win a fight against one of the craftiest, trickiest, and most deceptive fighters ever.

****ing right he should keep punching.
              Agree with this. It's boxing and Smith did what he was supposed to do. Smith had to seal the deal and that's what he did.

Comment

Yes, exactly! Joe Smith should have realized poor little B hop was falling out the ring and had mercy on him. He should have, when Hopkins fell out the ring, jumped out the ring, helped him to his feet, and apologized. He should have immediately disqualified himself from the fight and raised the Alien Executioners hand in triumphant victory.

Of course, he never should have pushed an old man out of the ring. That is a move of, as CaneloMaidana would say, a racist coward!

Comment

Stop crying for Hopkins. He lost now he can move on to other things.

Comment

Shut up...

Comment

Originally posted by WTF Huck! View Post
                      Then the senior citizen shouldn't have got in the ring with him. It's a boxing match. Hopkins knew what the risks were going in.
                      No he didn't. He's a senior citizen he doesn't understand what's going on regarding anything. Allegedly he forgot to even train for this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X