Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcias full ****** left hook...does it KO everybody from 140-147?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me ask you this, who of note has this left hook KOed? And dont tell me Khan...

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      It would drop maidana but maidana would get back up. Rios would get his orgasm from it.
      Rios would get THREE orgasms from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I think Khan got up from it? I can't remember, but he definitely fought on.
        He got up but he was done for all intents & purposes after it. He was stumbling around like he just downed a fifth of vodka for the brief remainder of the fight.

Comment

honestly it's hard to tell. Looked exceptional on Khan and Salsa....but that's not that impressive.

When it hurts a granite chin, I'll be certain.

Comment

Hard to say, but the only one I know for a fact and for sure is Manny Pacquiao, if Danny lands that wide loaded left hook he will KO him ice cold.

Comment

Ashley Theophane who's no exceptional fighter took it well, Lucas ate it for fun, Herrera smiled it off, heck even Judah wobbled but continued through it.

To be fair the only guys who have struggled against it were
              Khan (known to be chinny)
              Eric Morales (shot as hell)
              Rodrick Salsa (a blown up Super featherweight)

He does have power, but at the elite level it wont save his arse.

The G.A.R.S.H does exist!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                Let me ask you this, who of note has this left hook KOed? And dont tell me Khan...
                Why not Khan? Leet kneck yo !

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                  Matthysse and Herrera took it well.

He seems to hit hard, but is not a KO artist. He brutalized a shot Morales, Khan (who doesn't?), and a lightweight.

I mean, if you get hit clean with anything, it obviously presents problems. But he's not Kovalev or GGG, either.
                  Maidana didnt brutalize khan....

Comment

I think he could ko rios with it. But hed have to use it like 2 or 3 times lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Hard to say, but the only one I know for a fact and for sure is Manny Pacquiao, if Danny lands that wide loaded left hook he will KO him ice cold.
                      Yeah I agree. Danny definitely ices him. Heck I think Salka ices him. I even give today's 53 year old Brian Sutherland KO's Manny with one of his patented cat paw jabs.

Comment

Working...
                      X