Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many Positive Posters Get Ran Off of Here By Negative Posters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
    That avatar is nice and positive. Ha. I'd like to see more of that. When in doubt or in a bad mood, just post hot women. Makes the site better for all involved.
    Like this...

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      You never knew about the ignore feature? Wow, you've been missing out!
      I think posters who use the ignore rule are just poosies who can't take the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        I think posters who use the ignore rule are just poosies who can't take the heat.
        Nah, I like the debates, man, but when a poster just trolls and trolls, I'd rather not see it. They're not making a valid argument or any kind of point at all. Why tie up the feed with that crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          By far the worst feature implemented on this site. You have guys that spam this forum with threads and then ignore anyone that disagrees with them in order to propagate an agenda and make it appear that everyone agrees with them.
          Yes its abused, lots of ignore comes from guys that cannot compete with you so they put you on ignore so they can continue their rubbish unabated, having features like this a 2 way street, I prefer to duke it out than place somebody on ignore.

The biggest issue I have with the forum is many posters can be very immature making it hard to debate in a sensible manner.

Ive never put anyone on ignore nor have I ever given anybody red K .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Yes its abused, lots of ignore comes from guys that cannot compete with you so they put you on ignore so they can continue their rubbish unabated, having features like this a 2 way street, I prefer to duke it out than place somebody on ignore.

The biggest issue I have with the forum is many posters can be very immature making it hard to debate in a sensible manner.

Ive never put anyone on ignore nor have I ever given anybody red K .
            I used the ignore to get them out of the way since all they do is say the same things over and over, making no valid point and often dragging something from another thread. It's pointless and stupid. I've never sent red K, though. Not going to go down that road.

Comment

Yes! I'm definitely looking into it! Kind of like the unfollow on Facebook. Kept a lot of friends on my page that would have definitely been gone.
              My ignore list here is longer than when I was an active Twitter user. That's telling.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              I just added a modification that should save the day by making it easier to ignore any user. Once ignored they can't post in your threads and their posts will not be visible to you.

See example pictured below.

Quite convenient. It got tiring having to go through like 4 clicks deep to get to the function. Thanks for this.

I only ignore in three cases:
              • Someone who has no strong argument and resorts to personal attacking
              • Someone who is overbiased or clearly rewriting history. Like if you think Judah didn't throw the Malignaggi fight.
              • Golovkin fanatics. Meaning people who seem to think G is some sort of robot who should be facing welterweights because why not.

Other than that, I'm always game for a good boxing debate.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                My ignore list here is longer than when I was an active Twitter user. That's telling.

Quite convenient. It got tiring having to go through like 4 clicks deep to get to the function. Thanks for this.

I only ignore in three cases:
                • Someone who has no strong argument and resorts to personal attacking
                • Someone who is overbiased or clearly rewriting history. Like if you think Judah didn't throw the Malignaggi fight.
                • Golovkin fanatics. Meaning people who seem to think G is some sort of robot who should be facing welterweights because why not.

Other than that, I'm always game for a good boxing debate.
                Haha. I hear you, man. That's pretty much my point. Some say ignoring is running away, but I'm not. I've debated these same points and these posters same the same thing over and over with no validity. I quit responding but they STILL keep saying the same things. Why have my posts filled with that trash? I love a debate but I'm not joining in on a collective beating of the heads against the wall and then name calling. It's stupid.

Comment

Haha. I hear you, man. That's pretty much my point. Some say ignoring is running away, but I'm not. I've debated these same points and these posters same the same thing over and over with no validity. I quit responding but they STILL keep saying the same things. Why have my posts filled with that trash? I love a debate but I'm not joining in on a collective beating of the heads against the wall and then name calling. It's stupid.
                  Thank you for reminding me, there's one other reason I've used ignore: people who say all Floyd does is run when he stands in front of everyone he's in the ring with just at range, yet defend Conor McGregor as "resetting" when he clearly turned tail and ran from Nate Diaz.

But yes, I will not continue pointless arguments. Debates with sound arguments and no personal attacks? Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Thank you for reminding me, there's one other reason I've used ignore: people who say all Floyd does is run when he stands in front of everyone he's in the ring with just at range, yet defend Conor McGregor as "resetting" when he clearly turned tail and ran from Nate Diaz.

But yes, I will not continue pointless arguments. Debates with sound arguments and no personal attacks? Absolutely.
                    Yes, sir. Sound arguments I welcome all day long. They have even changed my mind in a few instances. What better reason to get on here?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      I just added a modification that should save the day by making it easier to ignore any user. Once ignored they can't post in your threads and their posts will not be visible to you.

See example pictured below.

This is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                      X