Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only cowards defend cowards.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a coward and I approve this message.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i'm a coward and this man is right. i love thurman and i defend his ducking. i dont want him to get hurt. floyd is also my fav fighter.
      You're that big Floyd hater right?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        The man is hurt. You can’t expect him to come back and go straight to Spence.
        Of course not. Everyone knows he needs a tune up. But no reason not to fight spence later in the year

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Of course not. Everyone knows he needs a tune up. But no reason not to fight spence later in the year
          That would be nice but 2019 isn’t the worst thing in the world. Knowing Haymon I wouldn’t be surprised if he uses this fight to leverage the TV deal he wants for the PBC. People love to call PBC dead but with Spence coming on and Wilder breaking out it could be just starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Only cowards call professional fighters cowards.
            Yeah for real

This "coward" the TS speaks of...lmfao, it would take just one single shot from this same "coward" (Thurman) to have TS drinking his meals through a straw for the rest of his natural life

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              i'm a coward and this man is right. i love thurman and i defend his ducking. i dont want him to get hurt. floyd is also my fav fighter.
              flloyd ducked thurman for years, lol, floyd is a coward, floyd actually retired and never gave his mandatory a chance, lol, the coward thread

Comment

Working...
              X