Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The System That Broke Guillermo Rigondeaux El Chacal (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More victim mentality. Rigo killed his own career. Every time he got the spotlight put on him after the Donaire fight he stunk out the joint.

You can blame Arum, HBO, etc, but you gotta fill seats. His performances against the likes of Agbeko and Francisco were beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Maybe it's you that's the bítch?

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      bruh.. he did quit.
      Rigo didn't quit!

Saying "No mas" in your corner ain't quitting!

Quitting is when you go down from a low blow and the ref waves the fight off without a count and calls it a TKO .. ain't that right McNumpty?

Comment

Loma way dirtier than Ward. Vlad don't care though.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Maybe it's you that's the bítch?

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

Yea that sounds more like it.Cant dispute the guy was ducked by all those now 126pders.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
            More victim mentality. Rigo killed his own career. Every time he got the spotlight put on him after the Donaire fight he stunk out the joint.

You can blame Arum, HBO, etc, but you gotta fill seats. His performances against the likes of Agbeko and Francisco were beyond pathetic.
            Dude the guy was ducked by EVERY top fighter that went thru 122 leo,Mares,Frampton ect ect.And when your winning its up to other guy to take more chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Loma way dirtier than Ward. Vlad don't care though.
              How the he ll is Loma dirty?????????????????????????

Comment

26 minutes is too long to spend on a boxer who not only let himself and his fans down by quitting for no good reason but by not trying to win at any time before he quit.

Comment

he's got nobody to blame but himself, he associated with leeches that don't know shyt about boxing or promoting, then he was given opportunities one after the other on good ppv shows and stunk the place one after the other, he was so full of himself and brought so little to the table that it was a good business decisions for all those who ducked him, hope this serve as an example to other boxers, specially young cuban boxers of what not to do.

Comment

I ain't watching a 26 minute video from a youtube rambling mfer. Probably a 4 minute video this mfer stretched into 26mins.

Idk that the "system broke Rigo". Idk that Rigo is broken. I think he took a dumb fight at a dumb weight for money & the most likely outcome went down. Its not that big of a deal. If he legit takes it all personal & sh^t & retires or is never the same as he was is yet to be seen, but I see no reason he can't go back down 2 divisions & have everyone scared of him for another year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                      Dude the guy was ducked by EVERY top fighter that went thru 122 leo,Mares,Frampton ect ect.And when your winning its up to other guy to take more chances.
                      I agree he was ducked a lot. That is a situation many fighters have been in. My problem is he got in the ring with guys who were scared of him and did nothing. Him being a top flight fighter, owed it to the fans to put such fighters out of their misery.

Crawford does it, Spence does it, Loma does it. When they run into a guy unwilling to commit, they take the fight to them, as they should. When you end up with a fight with neither fighter willing to take a forward step, the fight will be a stinker. Rigo got a lot of bad press. He should have been the guy in the ring saying well this opponent is giving me nothing, time for me to take.

Comment

Working...
                      X