No announcement yet.

Did we make a mistake when

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Now. What's up with you and those BMWs in your sig and avis?
    Do you own them or do you just have to settle for fantasizing about them?
    The one in my avatar is clearly me/mine.
    The one in my sig, I simply appreciate the OEM taillights.

How about your hideous signature? I always keep my comments to myself about people's pictures, but that u brought them up... I won't refrain.

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      I don't get what your shtick is on this forum..... nobody does.

You seem to just exist. Randomly floating in to threads, not even as much as providing a laugh or an interesting comment, if in rare cases.
      In 87, I had an M6(635 csi GmBH) it was black, and state of the art at the time. I was rear ended by a guy who was coming over an over pass at ~ 40 mph. He was driving an old 71, or 72 Cadillac coup de ville, he was having an epileptic seizure and did not hit his breaks at all. I was at a stop light, waiting for the light to turn green. Then, kaboom. My rear windows and rear side windows exploded. My rear tired blew out and we’re pinned my what used to be my trunk. He blasted me across 5 outta 6 lanes of traffic. The frame was so bent I couldn’t open either of my two doors. My window was down so I climbed out of my car walked about forty feet and passed out. I woke up to oxygen, and a circle of people looking down at me. I loved that car.

Never bought another one. Two years later, I was in Tokyo, and riding a 10 speed bike.

BMW makes cool cars. I like the way your car looks. Good choice of colors with the white, looks cleaner longer..

Peace!

Comment

How about your hideous signature? I always keep my comments to myself about people's pictures, but that u brought them up... I won't refrain.
        Cool. You didn't even blur out the license plate. I guess you brave like that.

My sig is Queen Charlotte. You aren't the first to call her ugly.

Comment

I went in my dads BMW all the time when i was young, didn't mean it was mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Travesty...shut the fcuk up. You’re almost on sunspace’s level when it comes to how many people here like you. Yuck mouf a$$ ninja
            By the way, eat a dlck bltch. The posters that don't like me don't like facts, like your bltch ass.

Stay in your lane, trick.

Comment

A better picture of her. Diablo14 thinks she's black, based on a possibly black ancestor of hers from over 500 years before her time.

Comment

Working...
              X