No announcement yet.

Calling it now: Khan beats Bud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O Prophet View Post
    Crawford doesn't have the 1-punch power to stop Khan, and Khan is impossible to outspeed and oubox, 2 things that Crawford relies on.

Also Khan murders southpaws.
    Anybody can break glass.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Chris algieri had khan running for his life. Speed isn’t everything man. Khan loses badly
      Indeed! People seem to forget that little friday night PBC fight between Khan and Algieri.

Comment

This would be a good fight i think.

Comment

Going forwards Khan is one of the best, going backwards he's one of the worst lol. Add a suspect chin and you can already get the idea.

Its a shame really you watch Khan put people away sometimes and your like, dam Khans amazing. Then 1sec later your like no wait, Khans terrible lol.

Comment

He got dropped by Diaz man....Diaz!!! Algeri rocked him for crying out loud

Comment

I don't think it's impossible but if it were even money I'd bet Crawford. Give me 3-1 or better and I'd bet Khan

Comment

Comment

Khan would look great for the first couple rounds as he starts fast and Crawford starts slow.

By the 3rd round though Khan starts to slow and Crawford starts speeding up.

By about the 4th - 5th round Khan will be on his back like a turtle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    How can he be the next Broner when he’s already accomplished so much more than Broner?
                    Has he?

Broner is a multi division champ too. Neither of them have a really notable win on their record.

Not a lot of difference at this point.

Comment

This whole thing that Khan can't be outboxed..

Knocking someone out using skill is outboxing someone. Garcia beat him with timing and power, both aspects of boxing therefore he outboxed him and stopped him. As did Canelo. As did Prescott. Peterson although it was a close fight found ways to outbox him by getting on the inside. Inside fighting is part of boxing, therefor he outboxed Khan.

People seem to think boxing is just flashy handspeed and combinations. It isn't.

If you get timed and stopped, you have been outboxed. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X