Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew on Mayweather-McGregor: Why is Everyone Complaining?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
    I'm not complaining, but I'm very surprise on why does the NAC allowed this to happen knowing that it's just a show?

How can anyone take this serious when you have a guy that has a record of 0-0-0?

Somebody mentioned that Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. did the same thing fighting low caliber fighters, but I remind you that he used to do them as exhibition fights, as sparring matches before his big fights, and also he never did it on PPV!

All I say is wow! How many times are we going to be robbed without being held with a gun to our heads?
    Look at your double standards you hypocrite. Chavez bouts were professional sanctioned bouts that form part of his Boxing record. They definitely weren't exhibition fights.

Comment

these so called "real" boxing fans are full of sht because watch how they all tune into floyd/conor and ignore the cotto fight on the same night. this is a major event period. nobody in boxing will give floyd this payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        What demand? There was a demand for this fight?
        If you actually left your internet nerd bubble once in a while, you would know...

Comment

If you don't like it, don't buy it, don't tune in, it's as simple as that.
          Say it louder for the one's in the back Tony.

Comment

People who live in an internet bubble are complaining about something, what else is new? ::Yawn::

People act like their opinions and feelings should matter as to what actions other people should take. "I think this fight will be a mismatch, so this fight should not happen even though it will generate $500 million." Tell Floyd, Conor and everyone else who will profit that your feelings are damaged someway by the fight happening and that it should be cancelled because poor Cotto is fighting a tricycle rider on the same day, it's taking away from the Clincher-Ward and it might cut into Canelo v. GGG.

We don't care about your feelings - just ignore everything to do with the fight and go sit in a corner somewhere and cry.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              None of those fights were against a guy who is 0-0 as a pro boxer. Enough said.
              For Chavez Sr.'s 83rd pro fight:

Bruce Pearson 10 10 1 LOL 10-10-1 as your 83rd fight is worse than fighting the best stand up MMA fighter in the world.

Let's not forget fight 50 for Chavez Sr.:

Roberto Collins Lindo 1 15 0

Practically fought Glass Joe from Punch Out

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                Wonders why everyone is complaining then he agrees its a mismatch...
                Implies the fight is a mismatch, but complains about it giving it more attention

Go sit in the corner
                Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 06-16-2017, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chavmex View Post
                  I'm not complaining, but I'm very surprise on why does the NAC allowed this to happen knowing that it's just a show?

How can anyone take this serious when you have a guy that has a record of 0-0-0?

Somebody mentioned that Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. did the same thing fighting low caliber fighters, but I remind you that he used to do them as exhibition fights, as sparring matches before his big fights, and also he never did it on PPV!

All I say is wow! How many times are we going to be robbed without being held with a gun to our heads?
                  For Chavez Sr.'s 83rd pro fight:

Bruce Pearson 10 10 1 LOL 10-10-1 as your 83rd fight is worse than fighting the best stand up MMA fighter in the world.

Let's not forget fight 50 for Chavez Sr.:

Roberto Collins Lindo 1 15 0

Practically fought Glass Joe from Punch Out

WHY DID MEXICO AND NEVADA ALLOW THE ABOVE TO HAPPEN

Comment

I seem to notice all the skysports pundits are defending this farce. This is because the "fight" will likely fall under a ppv event on skysports box office.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      None of those fights were against a guy who is 0-0 as a pro boxer. Enough said.
                      There are plenty of fighters in the past who fought against guys making their debut. How about that Mexican legend Chavez, he was an active world champion with over 40 fights fighting a guy with 0-0 record. Or how about Chavez going for 50-0 against a guy with a 1-15 record, who ended his career with a record of 2-20 and getting KOd 15 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X