Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Lopez vs. Wilfredo Vazquez on Oct. 1, Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is like 5-10 years late....

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      I honestly don't think WV2 is that good, I think even this version of JuanMa should beat him, this fight should've happened a long time ago.
      I've got Vasquez for this one. Juan Mas punch resistance is non existent.

Comment

Lopez must b 1/2brain-dead & Jr never fulfilled his potential ... did a little better than average... a fight that does not need to happen, a lot of weight for WV to 2 carry...

Comment

Man, i used to love watching Lopez. He always made for exciting fight..but as he moved up in opposition, he was hurt with every punch that landed.

I remember the Lopez/Gamboa went on for what seemed like forever.

Comment

All b.s aside, this fight would have been bad ass when they were both in their primes. I'm still gonna watch it, tho, cuz I'm a fan of both.

Comment

Back in 2010 JuanMA was the undefeated WBO featherweight champion and Vazquez Jr. was the undefeated WBO super bantamweight champion. They both appeared to have very bright futures.
              Since then JuanMa has gone 4-5 and Vazquez Jr has gone 4-6. Sure this fight is 6 years too late but still it might be interesting to see what they have left.

Comment

I thought Juanma retired. He was fun to watch in his prime. It's a shame he never lived up to his full potential, he fell in love with his power and relied on it too much. Those two fights with Salido beat the prime right out of him.

Juanma was so punch drunk after fighting Salido that he blamed the referree's gambling problems for losing the second fight.

Comment

I'm Puerto Rican and I do not endorse this.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I thought Juanma retired. He was fun to watch in his prime. It's a shame he never lived up to his full potential, he fell in love with his power and relied on it too much. Those two fights with Salido beat the prime right out of him.

Juanma was so punch drunk after fighting Salido that he blamed the referree's gambling problems for losing the second fight.
                    Yeah....Salido did a number on him and so did Vargas

Comment

Juanma has no chin left and his defense is horrible, WV2 has better skills. There always a punchers chance but this might be a quick fight. Whoever is less shot will win this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X