No announcement yet.

Whos resume is better Dmitry Kudryshov or Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos resume is better Dmitry Kudryshov or Anthony Joshua

Both are KO people in brutal fashion. Dmitry had more fighghts so far.

Whos had better competition at this point, and what who will they have to face to make you a believer/

kudryashov's resume by a mile. Dude fought an old faded very good CW in Gomez and Palacios who arguably beat Diablo. He destroyed both guys like they was nothing in seconds with one punch.

A.J hasn't fought anybody near the level of either men despite being past their best. I still think Palacios could beat a lot of good fighters out there and certainly nobody takes him out in the fashion Kudryashov did.

Comment

Knocking Kingpin out in two round is better than anything Dmitry has done.
      How it wasn't a first round knockout too is just a joke. There wasn't even a count and Johnson's corner man got in the ring and helped him up LOL!

The guy couldn't be stopped by the good Klitschko, Fury and Chisora in 12 rounds!

Comment

Scratch that. I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          kudryashov's resume by a mile. Dude fought an old faded very good CW in Gomez and Palacios who arguably beat Diablo. He destroyed both guys like they was nothing in seconds with one punch.

A.J hasn't fought anybody near the level of either men despite being past their best. I still think Palacios could beat a lot of good fighters out there and certainly nobody takes him out in the fashion Kudryashov did.
          What was the latest guy Dmitry fought, was he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by TIMELESS View Post
            Knocking Kingpin out in two round is better than anything Dmitry has done.
            How it wasn't a first round knockout too is just a joke. There wasn't even a count and Johnson's corner man got in the ring and helped him up LOL!

The guy couldn't be stopped by the good Klitschko, Fury and Chisora in 12 rounds!
            kevin johnson is a bum. he's lost 5 out of his last 6 and doesn't throw punches. i hope that was a troll post.

Comment

imagine cleverly in with kudryshov

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                imagine cleverly in with kudryshov
                I like Cleverly, but he did not even mention Kovalev when he was talking world title fights at light heavy. smart

Comment

About the same but Joshua looks much more impressive to me. Better combinations, better speed.

Comment

Originally posted by HEND View Post
                    About the same but Joshua looks much more impressive to me. Better combinations, better speed.

you have a horrible favourite fighters list, only Saul and Mattyse are decent on your list...

Comment

Working...
                    X