Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Ward-Kovalev II Ending, Canelo-VADA, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    I said maaany times, Canelo is using PEDs. And I was called a hater.

no, you were called an idiot

Comment

the situation has now been clarified by a number of experts

and yet..... the cry-baby's are still whining

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        the situation has now been clarified by a number of experts

and yet..... the cry-baby's are still whining
        Diaz: "We vacated last year because Canelo wasn't ready for Golovkin".

Canelo: "WBC forced me to fight Golovkin".

Canelo, before the Khan fight, signs document stating he will fight Golovkin after Khan.

But but but... the "experts"... stupid despicable person.

Comment

Canelo, before the Khan fight, signs document stating he will fight Golovkin after Khan.

lil'G fans, please do your crying here.....

http://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-bi...ed-out--117916

this thread is for the crybaby Kovalev fans

oh, right.....

carry on

Comment

what diaz??? if you mean gomez, could you please quote his exact words and dont come with stuff out of your ass...

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Weeks said belt line is legal, it was borderline but not a low blow, no way he hit his nuts. Kovalev bending over and his trunks being baggy gave the illusion it was low, it wasn't.
              If the impact was directly on Kovalev's groin we would see a body ripple shock instantly and a different facial expression from Kovalev.

Instead the ripple effect happens when Ward's glove hits the top beltline, after crushing the hublot air pocket.

Comment

Kovalev fans staying in crybaby ****** mode.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  what diaz??? if you mean gomez, could you please quote his exact words and dont come with stuff out of your ass...
                  Gomez, you're right. The words were: "Canelo wasn't ready for Golovkin last year.".

Thanks for.... nothing!!!! fool.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyboyReturns View Post
                    Invest in an anatomy textbook.
                    I have a couple of them and none of the illustrations or pics show clothed body parts. Only Kovalev truly knows where Ward's glove landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      Of course, he has a massive ego, he didn't even admit he was hurt by the right hand.

We've heard nothing but excuses from Kov even before the fight, you can't trust what a guy like that says.

His team won't stand up for him, JDJ said he should move on from Ward, his other trainer (cut man I believe) didn't stand up for him, even ggg one of his best friends isn't supporting him.
                      Hey, the man said he was hit low. The best you can say that it didn't look low to you, because you don't really know. I believe him, but I don't really know either. I agree that Kovalev should move on at this point, because Ward's confidence is very high & Kov's is very low. He needs to get some other fights under his belt, work on his stamina & get his mojo back.

Comment

Working...
                      X